Hello guys, today in this post we are going to tell you the full method that how you can install Android 5.0 version lollipop update on your Samsung galaxy star pro S7260 android smart phone. So if you have this mobile phone and want to update it to the latest version of operating system then you can follow this simple article and we will completely guide you with simple and easy step by step tutorial. AndroidRoot.xyz always post easy and simple articles about all tutorials so anyone can understand our posts and methods without difficulties. So now all the users of Samsung galaxy star pro S7260 can taste the new lollipop update version of android 5.0 on their smart phones.
Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Features on Samsung Galaxy Star Pro
- Improved performance up to 3x.
- Your smart phone’s battery will be improved also up to 100 minutes, because this update has a great battery saving feature in it.
- Your device will run more smooth and faster.
- Supports up to 64 bit SoCs – ARM x86.
- Supports HD and heavy size graphics also.
- Responsive and easy navigation on your Samsung galaxy star pro s7260 device.
- Notifications bar on the top of your device’s screen, you can drag and see all the notifications by drag it down.
- Better protection from malwares and viruses.
- Heavy file size videos playback capacity.
- Other many good features come with this android 5.0 lollipop update.
Keep in Mind before installation of Lollipop update Android 5.0 version Custom Rom on Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7260
- Make sure that you have saved all your personal data on your computer or any other device, because your personal data is at risk while you are updating the version of your operating system, so keep all your data backed up and you can also use free applications to backup and restore your data, you can easily get these kind of apps on Google play store.
- Ensure that your device has charged fully or up to 90 percent.
- Enable USB debugging option on your mobile before starting.
- Install Samsung USB drivers on your windows computer properly.
- All the credits go to LogansDroid YouTube channel; this guy provided this lollipop custom Rom because it is not available officially by Samsung Company.
- You can do wipe cache partition and also you can do wipe dalvik before restart Samsung galaxy star pro s7260 android smart phone if it stuck while boot or installation.
How to update Samsung Galaxy Star Pro on Lollipop 5.0
- First of all you have needed to download the custom rom file from this download link.
Download Custom Rom USA – Download Custom Rom UK
- Now go to Google play store and install Rom manager in your device.
- Now install CWM (clockwork mod recovery) in your device also, Download Link.
- Now connect your smart phone with your computer through USB cable.
- Now move the download file (Rom.zip) in the internal memory of your galaxy star pro S7260 mobile handset.
- Now shutdown your handset and boot it into recovery mode, you can do it with the help of Rom manager.
- Now delete all the data and also delvik cache from from the recovery menu.
- Go back to recovery main menu and choose flash rom file from your device’s internal storage.
- After flashing and completing this process just reboot your device if it does not automatically reboot.
You have done all! Now your device is running on the android 5.0 lollipop version, enjoy this and also keep visiting our website for more helpful tutorials and articles.