In this post we are going to tell you that How to Root LG V10 VERIZON android smartphone mobile with simple and step by step instructions. LG V10 is famous for its secondary display, it gives a great look and is very useful too. V10 comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. It is considered a high-spec phone. It has 5.7 inches of display which is HIGH-DEFINITION touchscreen. Comes with dual Led and a 16Mp primary and 5MP front camera. Its battery capacity is 3000mAh and gives a great/outclass battery timing.
Rooting LG V10 Verizon model is different from other because Verizon needs specific files for the rooting procedure.
Requirements & Steps to Root LG V10 VERIZON
- Make sure that your LG V10 VERIZON is charged above 50 percent at least because rooting is time taking procedure.
- Make a backup of your data on your computer because sometimes something goes wrong and your device gets bricked, in that part at least your data will be saved.
- Enable developer options by tapping on build number several times like 7 to 8 times under about phone in settings.
- Enable USB Debugging mode on by following this path; Settings->Developer options-> USB Debugging.
- Download the root package from the link given; Download this flash kdz, Download Link, or Search on Google for it and save this on your computer’s desktop.
- The downloaded package will be in zip file, extract that with WinRAR.
- Download the LG drivers and make sure they are of latest version, Download LG Drivers.
- Unzip the .rar file which came from extracting the downloaded package. You will get a .tot file that will be used in the rooting process.
- Unzip lgupnew.zip file and you will obtain the:
- Run both the files, one after another.
- LGUP software will be installed on your computer automatically.
- Find the ‘’COMMON’’ folder and copy it in “C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model”.
- Connect the LG V10 VERIZON device/smartphone with an original USB cable, make sure it works perfectly.
- Click on the LGUP software and run it.
- Select you phone and click on ‘UPGRADE’.
- Load the “rootedsystemvs.tot” and click on start.
- Be Patient and wait for the up-gradation.
- Reboot your LG V10 VERIZON when done.
The major issue in v10 is that majority of the time it gets stuck on boot logo, if this issue occurs then you need to clear the cache and if the issue still occurs then make a hard reset and click on ‘’wipe data factory reset’’.
Congratulations, you have successfully rooted your LG V10 VERIZON. If any error occurs do the steps again from the start and I am sure it will root your phone. If you want to check or confirm your device’s rooting access then just install Root Checker application from Google Play Store > Root Checker APK.
If any kind of questions about this procedure or steps, then ask them by leaving a comment in the comments section.