In this post we are going to tell you that How to Root Sony Xperia Sola android smart phone mobile, so here we are talking about how to root Sony Xperia Sola device here, as every device/smartphone has a different way of getting rooted, because of difference in specification and operating systems of every other smartphone.
Sony Xperia Sola Specifications and Features:
- 3.7 inch display
- 5 mp camera.Auto focus, LED flash
- Non-removable Li-Ion 1320 MAh battery
- 512 MB NovaThor ram
- Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9
- NO Secondary Camera
WHAT IS ROOTING?
Rooting is a process of basically modifying your device. Rooting is how you get complete access to everything in the operating system, and those permissions allow you to change it all.rooting your device/smartphone lets you upgrade everything to the highest stage, where everything is completely up to its potential. So if you want everything upto its potential in your smartphone then follow the steps given below.
HOW TO ROOT Sony Xperia Sola Step by Step
Following are the steps of rooting Sony Xperia Sola through your computer and iRoot rooting tool:
- Just for safety purposes of your data you should make a backup of your data, Rooting your device does not make you lose your data but still it’s precautionary.
- Charge your battery up to 50 to 60 percentage as the mobile should not turn off during the rooting process, if for some reason the mobile turns off you can use the backup for data because if the device turns off during the process there are many chances of your data being lost. SO WATCH OUT FOR THAT!
- Enable the USB Debugging mode in your Sony Xperia Sola by following this path, SETTINGS->DEVELOPER OPTIONS->USB DEBUGGING.
( IF YOU CANT SEE THE OPTION OF DEVELOPER MODE, THEN TAP ON BUILD NUMBER 5 TO 7 TIMES UNDER ABOUT PHONE, AND IT SHOULD POP UP ABOVE ABOUT PHONE )
- Download sony xperia sola usb drivers from: USB Drivers Sony Xperia Sola OR you can search google for the upgraded versions.
- Once done with these routine tasks, carry on with the rooting process, by downloading iRoot from this link > iRoot Tool Download Free
OR you can search google for the upgraded versions.
- Launch iRoot on your computer after installing, and connect your device/smartphone with a usb cable. If the iRoot has been installed correctly then there should be no issue with iRoot identifying your device right away. (RECONNECT OR CHANGE THE CABLE IF THE PROBLEM APPEARS )
- Click on the green ROOT button to begin the rooting process. Once it’s completed your device will automatically reboot.
- Then for the final step, Click on COMPLETE and unplug your device.
If for some reasons, the device is not rooted you can do these steps again from the start, or just click on root again in iRoot. As it is possible that the device may not be connected properly the first time. Change the cable if the connecting issues appear. You can use the backup that you created in the first step if the device is factory reset after rooting it.
CONGRATULATIONS, YOUR DEVICE IS NOW ROOTED successfully.
If you have any questions, Leave your comment below. We will try to reply as soon as possible.