Here in this tutorial post we are going to tell you that how to root Vivo Y31 android smart phone mobile through iRoot rooting tool through step by step instructions.
Vivo Y31 Specifications and Fatures
Launched in OCTOBER 2015, Vivo Y31 comes with a high quality 4.7 inch 720×1080 pixels with IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display. A stunning 720p HD 8MP camera with a 2MP secondary camera. 1GB MT6580 RAM, with 8GB of ROM/STORAGE. It has a Mediatek MT6580,Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7. It’s a high end smartphone which will be more powerful after rooting. The steps for rooting process are given below.
Caution! The rooting process will void your smartphone’s warranty, (DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK)
Once you root your device you will able to use custom applications, custom software’s and much more custom built.
Following are the steps to Root your VIVO Y31
- Charge your battery up to minimum 50 percent as the rooting process takes time and the phone should not turn off during the process, because if the device turns off during the process you can lose all your data.
- Make a backup of your data in your computer, as it’s precautionary and for the safe side.
- Download VIVO Y31 USB drivers from the following link > Vivo Y31 USB Drivers Dwonload
and install them on your computer.
- Turn the USB Debugging mode ON under SETTINGS->DEVELOPERS MODE->USB DEBUGGING. If you can’t find developers mode in settings then tap on build number 6 to 7 times under about phone.
Once you are done with these common/precautionary tasks, carry on with the actual rooting process by following the simple steps given below:
- Download the latest version of iRoot from the following link, Download iRoot
OR search on Google for it.
- Launch the iRoot software and make sure it’s the latest version of it. Connect your VIVO Y31 to your computer using an original data cable. Make sure the data cable is genuine and not faulty as it should not disconnect the link between computer and phone during the rooting process.
- Click on the ‘ROOT’ button on the bottom right of the window of iRoot. Once you click the ‘ROOT’ button the rooting process will automatically begin and your VIVO Y31 will be rooted in few minutes (DON’T USE THE SMARTPHONE DURING THE PROCESS). It will restart the smartphone once the rooting process is over.
- Click on the ‘COMPLETE’ button once the device is restarted.
- Now you can download ROOT CHECKER from play store for checking if the device is rooted or not.
YOUR DEVICE IS NOW ROOTED 🙂
If for some reason the device is not rooted, you can try again in the same sequence of the steps given above except for the 1st step of backing up the data.
Read also: How to Root Vivo V3 Max
If you have any kind of questions in your mind, do not hesitate and comment in the comments section below and we will try to reply you as soon as we can.