Welcome guys, today in this post I am going to tell you that how you can easily unlock bootloader of oneplus x android smart phone device and we will do this process with the help of “fastboot tool” on our windows computer. You can learn all the method of unlocking the boot loader with very simple and easy process and step by step guide, because we want that all the people learn this process method even if they have not any knowledge about android complications, so guys now read the requirements below!
Requirements to unlock BootLoader of OnePlus X
Before starting this process read all these requirements and cautions below!
- First of all take a full backup of your android smart phone’s data and your personal data also, because after successful unlock boot loader your device’s personal data will be removed like pictures, videos, contacts etc, so make sure that you have taken a full backup of your device data and you can some free applications to take a full backup of your data and you can also restore the data easily by the help of these free applications.
Famous Free Backup Applications on Google Play Store: Super Bakcup, My Backup, Asus Backup etc.
- Before starting please charge your oneplus x andorid smart phone’s battery level up to 40 percent.
- USB Cable + Windows Computer.
How to Unlock the BootLoader of OnePlus X
Now I am going to tell you the simple and easy steps to perform this action fast, this process will take hardly 7 to 10 minutes only.
- First of all download and install the OnePlus X smart phone drivers to your computer, you can download the drivers from this Link.
- Now it is time to enable USB debugging on your device, so please just enable this feature, but if you don’t know that how to enable this features of USB debugging then you can follow the instruction below!
For 4.2.1 and all down versions: Go to Menu > Settings > Developer Options > now you have need to scroll and find this USB debugging option and now just tick on this option to enable this feature on your gadget.
For 4.2.2 and all above versions: in the version of 4.2.2 of android the developer options are hidden in your smart phone and you cannot see it so just follow this instruction below!
Go to Menu > Setting > About Phone > scroll and find the build number and tap on it 6 to 9 times, the developer options will be shown.
- Now just shut down your OnePlus X smart phone.
- Now we will get our device in fast boot mode, so press and hold volume up + power button for 6 to 8 seconds and release these keys when you see the logo of fast boot mode.
- Now connect your smart phone device with your computer through USB cable.
- Now just download the Minimal ADB and fast boot tool on your windows computer and install it after download complete.
- After installation completed just open this tool on your windows computer, now in this dos command prompt window just type this command and press enter, “fastboot devices”.
By this command you will be able to see the list of devices those are attached with your windows computer and you can verify your smart phone’s connectivity with your PC.
- Now give this command in the “DOS” command prompt window, “fastboot oem unlock”.
After this command this tool will start unlocking the bootloader on your oneplus x android smart phone device.
- Now you will see some options on your gadget so just select “YES”.
You can navigate through volume up button and use power button for selection.
- Now your OnePlus X device will be restarted automatically, and after restart your device’s boot loader will be unlocked.
So guys we have successfully unlocked one plus x smart phone boot loader. If you also have done it then just like our rooting blog and share it with your social friends. If you have any question or query then just leave your questions in the comments box below, AndroidRoot.Xyz’s team will reply as soon as we can.