in this post we are going to guide you that how to Unlock Redmi Note 4 Bootloader with simple and easy step by step guide. Redmi note 4 Launched by Xiaomi in August 2016 was a high-end phone of that time and still is. It came with 4 GB of RAM and 64GB of storage with a blasting 2GHz of Qualcomm snapdragon 625 processor. The processor was octa-core (8 Cores). It has 5.5 inches of 1080×1920 pixels touchscreen. The rear camera is a Dual LED 13 MP and the secondary camera consists of 5MP. The battery capacity is 4100 mAh.
Unlocking the Bootloader of Redmi note 4 is simple and easy if you do it properly and follow the step by step guide that is given below:
DO AT YOUR OWN RISK…
How to Unlock Redmi Note 4 Bootloader Step by Step
This process is easy and requires internet access on your mobile phone.
- Make sure your battery is up to minimum 50 percent.
- Make a backup of your Redmi Note 4 on your computer as it’s precautionary.
- Make an MIUI account by going into the settings and clicking on MI ACCOUNT.
- Open the browser of your device/phone, not on your PC.
- Apply for unlocking bootloader of your Redmi Note 4 from here, http://en.miui.com/unlock/ by clicking on ‘UNLOCK NOW’.
- You will be asked to write in your mobile phone number, write it with your country code.
- You will be again asked for a reason, why you want to unlock it. Give an applicable reason.
- You will get a confirmation message on your mobile phone in some time; it may take time to receive the message so wait patiently.
- Now you need to download MI Unlocker from this link, http://en.miui.com/unlock/, this is the same link given in step 5, you can just scroll down and will see the option of download the unlocker app, download and install it.
- Go to Settings-> Developer Options and enable the OEM Unlocking and USB debugging.
- If you can’t find Developer options, you need to turn them on by tapping on build number under about phone in settings several times. (7 to 8 times).
- Click on this link, https://i.mi.com/ , It will take you to MI Cloud.
- Log in the MI Cloud, It will require your phone number, enter that.
- Click on FIND DEVICE and let it locate your phone. Once located, follow the next step.
- Extract the mi. unlock tool which you downloaded in step 9, which will be in a zipped folder.
- You will find a program named ‘’MiUSBDriver’’click on it and open it then install it.
- Now Log in MI cloud on your PC/computer by opening miflash_unlock by entering your phone number as you did in the steps above.
- Turn your phone off and turn it on in recovery / fastboot mode. You can do that by pressing and holding Volume down and power button at the same time.
- Click on Unlock button.
- Wait patiently while it unlocks your phone and you are done.
You have successfully unlocked the bootloader.
Congratulations, if you have any questions, Write them in the comments section below and we will try to answer them as soon as we can.