Hello guys, today in this tutorial post we are going to teach you that how to root Gionee Marathon M5 Lite android smart mobile phone easily without using your computer or PC, so if you are looking for this method to get super user access on your smart phone then stop searching and just read this tutorial page with your full concentration and I am sure you will learn it in few minutes only.
Gionee Marathon M5 Lite is a good android smart phone and you can get high quality features and specifications in low price, I also like this brand and this model of the company because of its good specifications, features and its competitive price. So here I am going to tell you about its specs and features also.
Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Features & Specs
This android mobile phone was released in December 2015, so you can say it 2016 model mobile phone, its weight is just 182 grams, and the battery capacity is 4000 MAH, YES 4000 MAH battery that will give you a long battery life time, it was released in gold color only.
Its screen size is 5.00 inches with 1280×720 pixels HD resolution display and the pixel per inch (PPI) rate is 293.
It has 1.3 quad-core processor, and it is made by Mediatek Company, its ram is 3 GB and the internal memory is 32 GB and you can expand it anytime by inserting a MircoSd memory card up to 128 GB.
Its camera is 8 mega pixels only, and the front camera is 5 mega pixels, and rear cam has a good flashlight with it. (This is the only thing that I did not liked in this smart phone, everything is perfect except cameras).
It comes with android 5.1 operating system with Amlgo UI 3.1 skin. Gionee Marathon M5 Lite is dual sim mobile phone so dual-sim users can enjoy this phone without any hesitate.
Caution: AndroidRoot.xyz is not responsible for any kind of loss, data loss, damage or bricked device during this Gionee Marathon M5 Lite root process or after the rooting process, so please do it at your own risk, and after getting the root access your smart phone’s warranty will be void, and you won’t be able to claim it until you un-root your smart phone.
Benefits of Rooting Gionee Marathon M5 Lite
- After getting root access or super user privilege you can install custom roms and updates.
- You can also remove the bloatware to save your CPU, RAM and battery usage.
- You can remove any preinstalled application that is not for you.
Requirements to Root Gionee Marathon M5 Lite
- Before start charge your smart phone’s battery fully or 70%.
- Take a complete backup of your smart phone’s device’s data like contacts, messages, applications, pictures and videos etc; you can use a free app to perform this action.
- If you are using any antivirus then disable it.
- Enable unknown sources installation from your phone settings.
- Enable USB debugging option in your Gionee Marathon M5 Lite smart phone’s setting > Developer Options, if you don’t see the developer options then just follow this short instruction.
Go to setting > about phone > find the “build number” and tap it 7 to 9 times and you will see a message “You are developer now” and now you can see developer options in your setting.
So guys you have completed the requirements of the rooting process without PC or computer, now we are going to start root process.
How to Root Gionee Marathon M5 Lite without Computer
- Now download the TowelRoot android rooting tool application APK to your smart phone directly, just go to this link to download this application.
Download TowelRoot APK
- Now install this downloaded towelroot application to your mobile phone, if you see any warning just ignore it.
- Now open towelroot application to your Gionee Marathon M5 Lite android smart phone.
- Now in the application screen you can see “Make it Ra1n” button just tap on it, and the rooting process will start and it will be finished in few minutes.
- You have done it.
So guys, you have completed all the steps successfully and now your Gionee Marathon M5 Lite smart phone is rooted, you can check root access with the help of any free application, to download any free rooting access checker just go to Google play store and search root checker and you will find many free rooting access checker apps.
Thank you for reading this tutorial post and if you like it please share it with your social friends, and if you have any problem or want to ask anything then you can ask us in comments section below.