Here in this tutorial post we are going to teach you that how you can easily root your HTC ThunderBolt 4G Verizon or any other version device, So if you want to install any app that requires root access on your smart phone then you can learn here the rooting process of this latest smart phone by HTC, you can also able to remove or uninstall pre-installed applications and you can flash latest custom roms also on your device after this rooting process.
HTC ThunderBolt 4G Specs and Features
This is a very good and latest smart phone device and before the tutorial I am giving the specs and features of this smart phone here. So if you want to read about its specifications or any feature then you can read here, where tried to provide the full information about the HTC ThunderBolt 4G here.
Display: this device comes with a TFT 16M color touch screen; the screen size is 4.3 inches that is not much bigger and the resolution is 480×800 pixels, but its screen glass is a corning gorilla glass so you have no need to worry about the screen break, it is a strong screen.
Battery: It has a small battery and the battery power is only 1400 MAH, its talk time is up to 6 and half hours only.
Camera Features: Its camera is not much good, it has just 8 mega pixels auto focus camera with LED flash light and its front camera is just 1.3 mega pixels only.
Requirements to root HTC ThunderBolt 4G
“Rooting will void your smart phone’s official warranty and if you get any problem in your device during this root process or after the process AndroidRoot.Xyz will not be responsible so start the procedure at your own risk.”
- Charge your mobile phone’s battery fully or minimum 80 percent before starting the rooting process.
- Take a complete backup of your device’s data like messages, videos, pictures, contacts etc. You can use any free application to perform this action, you can find hundreds free apps about this feature on Google play store.
- Enable USB debugging, you can enable it by following this short instruction
Go to Setting > About Phone > Tap on built number 6 to 8 time and you will see a message that “you are a developer now, after that you will see the option of USB debugging in Setting > about phone and tap on it to enable this option”.
- Download and install the Kingo Root application on your windows computer, that is a free application and it helps us to rooting hundreds of android smart phone devices, download link of this application is given below this line.
Download Kingo Root
‘we are also providing all other root tools for other devices like KingRoot, IoRoot, Mobile Uncle tool, Motochopper, FramaRoot and Iroot etc’.
- Install the HTC ThunderBolt 4G USB drivers on your windows computer / PC, because without the drivers we can’t connect our smart phone with our computers.
Download HTC ThunderBolt 4G USB Drivers
So these were the requirements to start the root process for HTC ThunderBolt 4G after complete all these requirements just follow the easy rooting steps below!
Steps to Root HTC ThunderBolt 4G
Now follow these easy and simple steps to root your HTC ThunderBolt 4G Verizone or other careers etc, We have written all the steps in easy English so everyone can read, understand and follow these steps.
- First of all guys open the Kingo Root application on your windows computer, and connect your smart phone with your computer through a USB cable, kingo root will detect your phone automatically in a few seconds (USB drivers must should be installed on your system).
- Now you will see a big Root button on Kingo Root application on your windows computer and you have need to click on that big button, and it will start the rooting process on your HTC ThunderBolt 4G Verizone android smart phone device.
- In a short time you will see a message on Kingo Root application screen “Your device has been rooted successfully or Root succeed”, that’s it guys.
You have rooted your HTC ThunderBolt 4G smart phone device with these simple and easy steps, I hope you guys enjoyed and liked this root tutorial, if you have any problem then you can contact us through comments section below! Please share this page on your social networks like facebook, twitter, pinterest, instagram etc.