How to Root Huawei Ascend d2 without using PC or laptop, hey guys if you have smart phone like this and you want to root it, if you don’t know the method then don’t worry it is very easy to root your device, because you are in the right place here is the guide for how to root your device just follow my guide step by step and complete your operation by your risk, so be careful for that and do it.
Specs & Features of Huawei Ascend D2 Smartphone
It is a high quality android smartphone, which has 5.0 inch of touch screen display and 1.5 GHz quad core processor along with 2GB of RAM, it has 32 GB of internal storage and along with 13 MP camera which allows you to take high quality pictures and make videos as well.
Before starting the Root process note some instruction
- This instruction is very important to note because if you do not follow it, it may disturb your phone so be careful about it,
- First of all, make sure that you have 60 to 70 percent of battery life in your device because it is important for rooting process if in the mid your mobile get off it will disturb your device,
- Back up your data it is better to back up your data for safety purpose,
- If you install the app and your device shows security reasons, then for this purpose check “unknown sources” in your device for this follow the path Go to settings> security > Check unknown sources.
Method to Root your device step by step
- First of all, you have needed an app for it which is called kingAroot app to install it in your device and get root your device here is the link you can download the file from this link > King Root
- Once the app is downloaded now just install the app in your device, after installing the app now just launch your app in your device since your device is not rooted, you will get the following message Root access is Unavailable,
- When you launch the app you will see start root button just click on it to start the rooting process, during the rooting process you will get the following message Rooting please, don’t worry if your device reboot.
- Once your rooting operation is finished you will get a confirmation message “Root Successfully”
Now you finished following my guide, now if you want to check your rooted operation then download any root checker from google play store, install it in your device and launch the app in your Huawei Ascend d2, now you can check your operation with root checker,
Enjoy all the hidden features of your device keep in touch have a good day.