Here in this post you can know that how to root Huawei Honor 7 easily with and without computer or PC, so just read the full article below and learn this process.
Huawei Honor 7 Spec and Features
Huawei Honor 7 device comes with powerful specification, this device was launch in June 2015, Huawei honor 7 is supporting dual sim, it has 5.20 of touch screen display along with 3 GB of powerful RAM which increase the speed of Huawei honor 7, it has 2.2 GHz octa-core processor it has 16 GB of internal memory and supports up to 128 GB micro SD card. If you have Huawei honor 7 and you want to root it, then you are in the right page here is the guide step by step just follow my guide and complete your operation.
Benefits of Rooting your device:
A lot of people don’t know the benefits of rooting his device, the benefits Is there is some hidden features of your smart phone before rooting you are not able to use it after the rooting you will be able to use these all features, you can install custom ROMs, prevent from ads in your apps, you can change skin of your device, it increases your battery life. But keep in mind after the rooting process your device warranty is no longer
Before starting Root Process some useful notes:
- Back up your important data and save it in a safe place if you lose your data then you can get your data,
- Enable USB debugging in your device for this follow the path Settings>developer option> enable USB debugging,
Basic requirements to Root Huawei Honor 7
- Enable the developer option Menu>setting>about phone>software information>build number and then click on it for several times until you did not receive the message “you are developer”
- Enable USB debugging option go to setting>developer option and enable the USB debugging.
- Download usb driver if you do not have here is the link you can download from this link > USB Drivers
- Now you have require software for it the file is in zip so don’t unzip the file just save it in your computer here is the link you can download from this link > Download SuperSu
Method to Root Huawei Honor 7 step by step:
- First of all, you have need a suitable cable connector to connect your device to your computer, so first connect your device to your PC, and make sure your device is in transfer mode.
- Now just copy your SuperSU.zip file from your PC to your device once the file is transfer to your device now disconnect your device from PC,
- Now just reboot your device into recovery mode by pressing volume down and power button for a while, now go to TWRP Recovery mode,
- Now the install button will appear so just click on it, now select your SuperSU.zip file to install in your device,
- Now wait for TWRP to flash the SuperSU on your honor 7, once the TWRP flash the supersu then reboot your smartphone, you should to reboot it in normal mode to access the root in your smartphone,
Now you finished if you want to check your operation then download any root checker.