So guys today here in this post we are going to tell you that how to root Nuu Q626 android smart phone without PC or computer, in my previous article I have told you that how you can root the same company’s model Q500 and people liked that easy and simple article so much and I got many requests to write an article about this Nuu Q626 rooting process, so guys if you are looking for this topic then you are on right place.
Why you should Root your Nuu Q626 Mobile
Guys android rooting has many benefits so now I am describing here the benefits of the android rooting.
- After getting root access you can remove any system app and pre-installed applications.
- You can also update your android version to latest version through flashing the custom roms and updates.
- You can install any application on your Nuu Q626 that requires root access.
- You can enhance the speed and memory of your device.
“Warning! AndroidRoot.xyz is not responsible of any kind of damage or bricked device during this rooting procedure or after the process, do it at your own risk please.”
Requirements to Root Nuu Q626
- Charge your smart phone fully or at least 80%.
- Take a complete backup of the data from your device like contact messages, images, videos etc.
- Enable the developer options from your phone setting, to enable it please read the short instruction below!
Go to Setting > About Phone > find the ‘build number’ and tap 7 to 9 time on it, and you will see a message that you are developer now!
After that go back to setting and find the developer options and enable it, also enable the USB debugging.
- Allow installation from ‘unknown devices’ from your phone setting > security.
- Download and install King Root application on your smart phone, link is given here > Download King Root
Nuu Q626 Rooting Tutorial
- Now open the installed application King Root on your smart phone.
- Just tap on Root button here in the application screen and you will see the process has been begun.
- After a short time you will get a message in King root application screen that your device has been rooted successfully.
- All Done!
So guys it was the simple and easy method to root your Nuu Q626 android smart phone devices, if you have done it then please share this post and if you are getting problems then please leave your problem in comments so we can contact you as soon as we can.