Here in this post we are going to tell you that how to root Oppo F1 without computer with the help of Frama Root application. So guys if you are looking for the easy and simple tutorial of rooting method for your Oppo F1 android smart phone then you are at right place, after a short time you will learn that how you can easily get the rooting access on this best selfie camera phone.
Oppo F1 Short Specs and Features
This smart phone was released in January 2016 in gold and rose gold colors, its battery capacity is 2500 MAH, screen size is 5.00 inches and the resolutions is 1280 x 720. It has a fast processor and ram, processor is 1.2 GHZ octa core and the ram is 3 GB so you can enjoy the heavy games and application on your Oppo F1 android smart phone device. Its internal storage is 16 GB and you can expand its memory any time by inserting a SD memory card up to 128 GB.
Its Camera Result is also great and the company also says this model best selfie phone, it has 13 mega pixels rear camera and 8 mega pixels front camera and rear camera has a powerful flash light also.
Android version of the Oppo F1 is 5.1 and it is a dual sim mobile phone set, it has a various collection of sensors like Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor etc.
By this tutorial you will able to root your smart phone without computer or PC using Framaroot application after root access you can install any custom update to your phone, you can remove any pre-installed application and you can do anything with your mobile phone.
“Warranty will be void after rooting your mobile phone, you can claim your official after unrooting your device, and Androidroot.xyz is not responsible for any kind of damage, data loss or bricked device during this process or after this process, so please do it at your own risk”
Requirements to Root Oppo F1 Phone without PC
- Take a full backup of your device’s content like images, messages, galleries, videos, chats, contact and call records etc.
- Charge your smart phone’s battery fully or at least 70 percent is must.
- Enable the unknown sources installation from your phone setting, to enable this option just go to Setting > Security > find the “unknown sources” and tick it.
- Download the Framaroot application to your mobile phone directly. >> Download FramaRoot Application
How to Root Oppo F1 Simple Steps
- Now just install the downloaded application of Framaroot to your smart phone and after installation just open it.
- Now in the application screen just select the Install SuperUser from the dropdown menu and tap on ‘Gandalf‘.
- Rooting process will be start and you will see success message in a short time.
- If you failed to root your Oppo F1 then select ‘Aragorn’ option and the root process will start and it will be finished in a few seconds.
- Now just reboot your android smart phone.
So guys this was the simple and easy method of root to your Oppo F1 best selfie camera phone without PC or computer, so if you have rooted your device successfully then please share this page with your social friends, if you have any difficulty then you can contact us through comments.