Hello guys welcome back to the AndroidRoot.xyz rooting blog now today in this post I will guide you that how you can easily root your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920C device with the help of Odin utility tool on your windows computer and we will also guide you that how you can root this latest smart phone android gadget without computer or PC. This rooting guide is only for android 6.0.1 version, if you have any other version of android operating system on your cell phone then do not follow this tutorial. Before starting the rooting process I will completely tell you about its specifications and features so just read about this specs below!
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Specs and Features
Display Features: first of all I am going to write its display features, it has 5.70 inches touch screen size that is a large screen to enjoy videos, songs and games, and the resolution is 1440×2560 pixels and PPI rate (pixel per inch) is 518, it can give you a great performance on HD quality videos and 3D games.
Camera Specifications: like others parts of this smart android cell phone its camera is also great and high quality, it comes with 16 mega pixels high quality rear camera and a powerful led flash light is also along with it that can make a day in the night, and the results of the Samsung mobiles camera is very good, its front camera is 5 mega pixels and it also has a very good picture quality.
Hardware Specs: Its hardware specifications are also so much high, its processor is 1.5 GHz and it is octa core processor that will run highest quality applications and games easily with speed and the processor is made by Exynos 7420. It has 4 GB ram and the internal memory / storage is 32 GB.
Operating System CMS: It comes with android 5.1.1 lollipop that is much better from other old versions.
General Specs and Features of Samsung galaxy Note 5 SM-N920C: It was released in August 2015 and its dimension is 153.20 x 76.10 x 7.60 in millimeters, and the weight of this device is just 171.00 grams. The battery of this smart phone is not removable and the capacity of the battery is 3000 MAH. It was released in various colors like White, White Pearl, Black Sapphire, Black, Silver Titanium, and Gold Platinum.
Sensors: It comes with many sensors like Compass/ Magnetometer, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Barometer etc.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Useful Hidden Secret Codes
Check IMEI: *#06# by dialing this code on your phone’s dialer you can know about the IMEI code of your device, this code is works on all devices so this code is not just for Samsung galaxy note 5.
How to check phone’s colors, sound, touch, vibrating, Wi-Fi, sensors even each and everything? To check all device features with just one hidden code just dial *#0*# and it will show tester options and you can check each and everything with the help of this tester hidden code.
How to Know about the firmware and hardware version of your device: Just dial *#1111# on your phone to check about the firmware of your device and dial *#2222# to check hardware version of your phone.
Battery Status Checker: this is a great and helpful hidden code for Samsung android devices by dialing *#0228# you can know about the status of battery charging level, temperature and voltage etc.
Requirements to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Before starting this process first of all charge your smart phone device 60 to 70 percent, don’t take the risk at the time of low battery level.
- Download and install your device compatible USB drivers on your computer, you can download its USB drivers easily from the internet, just search about it on Google.
- Download this Rooting package on your windows computer and extract it on your desktop. Download Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Rooting Package
Step by Step Instructions to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- So guys now just shut down your device, and boot your device into download mode, if you want to know that how to get your device into download mode then just follow the simple and short instruction below!
Hold press Volume Down + Power + Home Buttons for 5 to 7 seconds and your download mode will be activated.
- Now in the mode of download you will see a warning message with the Triangle sign, here you have need to press volume up key to by pass this message.
- Now go to your windows computer, and open the extracted folder that you have downloaded, and find the Odin application and open it.
- Now connect your Samsung galaxy note 5 with your windows computer through USB cable, and Odin will automatically add your android smart phone in the app and you will see a message “Added” in Odin rooting application tool.
- Now just click on “PDA” button in the application and browse the extracted folder and look for “CF-Auto-Root.Tar” file and select it, and just click on the “Start” button in Odin root tool and the flashing will be begin and the flashing process will take 50 to 70 seconds.
- After a short time you will see a green “Pass” message in the message box of Odin tool that means your Samsung galaxy note 5 SM N-920C has been rooted successfully and your gadget will be rebooted automatically.
This was the easy and simple method to root your android smart phone and if you want to verify the status of your root access of your device then you can install a free application of root checker, you can find many free applications of root status checker on the Google play store.