Today in this post we are going to tell you that how to root Xolo Q1000s plus / opus / 4.4.2 KitKat or any other version android smart phone without PC, in this method of rooting you have no need to a computer or PC you will do all these steps on your android mobile phone only.
Because so many users have no access to computers or PCs so we try to write the tutorial that works without PC, so guys read the instructions below to root your latest android smart phone device Xolo Q1000 plus / opus or XDA etc.
Xolo Q1000 Specs and Features
This is an old smart phone that was released in the year of 2013; it is a touch screen mobile phone with 158 grams weight, its battery capacity is 2500 MHZ that is a good value, but the battery is non-removable.
Hardware: It was released with 1.5 GHZ quad-core processor, and the processor has made by MTK 6589T, its ram is 1 GB and the internal storage is 16 GB, but you can’t expand its disk space or storage because it does not support memory card.
Display: its screen size is 5.0 inches that is a large screen with 1280×720 pixels HD resolution display and the PPI rate is 294.
Camera Quality and Features: It comes with 13 mega pixels camera and rear camera has a good flash light also and the front camera is 5 mega pixels only.
Operating System / Software: Its operating system or software is android 4.4.2 or 4.2 known as KitKat also.
Sensors: It has Compass / Magneto-meter, proximity sensor, accelerometer sensor and ambient light sensor etc.
Why We Should Root Xolo Q1000s Plus
Many people do this question to me, so the simple answer that it will boot your device performance and rooting unlocks many things for you, like you can install any kind of prohibited application to your smart phone that requires root access, you can uninstall any system application those came with your mobile phone by the company, and you can also edit the coding of any file in your device, so if you want to root your device now just follow the instructions below!
“AndroidRoot.Xyz website is not responsible for any kind of damage or loss in your Xolo Q100s plus or opus, do it at your own responsibility”
Requirements to Root Xolo Q1000s without PC
To start these processes ensure that you have completed all these requirements on your android smart phone.
- Charge your mobile phone fully or minimum 80 percent.
- Take a complete backup of your mobile data like contact, images, pictures, videos, galleries, SMS messages etc. You can use any free backup application to do this task.
- If you are using any antivirus to your smart phone switch off it please.
- Give permission to installation from unknown sources, from setting > privacy.
- Download King Root Application.
Steps to Root Xolo Q1000S Easily
- Go to Setting > About Phone > Developer Option and enable USB debugging.
If you can’t find the developer option then just follow this instruction.
Go to Settings > About Phone > find “Build Number” and tap 7 to 8 times on it speedily, you will see a message on your Xolo Q1000S android smart phone screen that ‘You are Developer Now!’ after that you can find the developer option in the settings menu of your mobile phone.
- Install the download application King Root to your mobile phone device.
- Open this King rooting application and here you will see a message that ‘your device has not rooted’.
- You can also see a button “Get Root Access” just tap on it and rooting process will be started.
- In few seconds the process will be completed and you will see a new message “Root Succeeded” that’s it.
You have rooted your Xolo Q1000s Plus / opus easily with these simple and short instructions, you can check your rooting access through any free root checker application that can be downloaded from Google play store.
If you are getting problems or you couldn’t get the rooting access then you can leave your comment with your issue, we will reply it as soon as possible.