In this article we are going to guide you step by step how to change the alarm ringtone on you LG G4, it is very easy task and every user can do it without any consulting with other people of thinking about it. You just need to follow the given steps and you are ready to go.
Changing ringtone for some people may seem as very easy task, but sometimes when buying a new smartphone and using it for the first time many people don’t even know about it and need to ask from other people to setup an alarm for them. This article is for the people who just started using the LG G4 smartphone and do not know about it much.
Step by Step Guide to Change Alarm Ringtone on LG G4
- Turn on the display and go onto the home screen of the launcher.
- Tap the menu icon which will be in the middle of the lower icons bar for most of the phones.
- Find clock and click on it/Run it.
- On the top bar click on alarms.
- Click on the ‘PLUS’ icon which is for creating a new alarm.
- A new window will pop up, from there select the time by scrolling the minutes and seconds bar.
- Click on repeat if you want it to repeat at a certain time or day.
- Click on ringtone and select the bell from the ringtones that are pre-installed in your LG G4 device and click on save and you are done.
Congratulations! You have successfully changed the alarm sound.
Read also: How to Root LG K3
LG G4 Tips and Tricks Video
Some people don’t like the default ringtones and want some other sound, in this case follow the following steps:
- Search ‘Alarm ringtone’ on play store.
- Select the package of ringtones or a single sound that you like and click on download.
- After downloading and installing it in your LG G4, it will appear in the alarm app under the ringtones bar from where you can select it now, if it a package of sounds that you have downloaded then you will have to open the package application and click on apply, then they will all appear in the ringtones bar under alarms.
Check also: How to Fix LG G5 Blurry Camera?
How to Transfer Ringtone Computer to LG G4
If you want to transfer a ringtone from your computer to your phone then follow the following step by step guide.
- Connect you LG G4 smart phone to the computer using a genuine data / USB cable.
- Click on ‘’My Computer’’ and click on your device icon.
- Copy the bell application from where it is saved on your pc and paste it onto the device application.
- Eject the cable and the sound has been copied onto your LG G4 android smart phone and you can select it from the ringtone bar under alarms while setting one.
Related: How to Fix LG G2 Overheating?
If you have any questions regarding the article, then leave a comment below and we will reply to you as soon as possible.