In this post of Androidroot.Xyz we are going to give out many methods to solve these overheating issues for LG Stylus 2. We will guide properly by giving out a step by step guide to instruct you properly on how to fix the overheating issue as its one of the major issue these days in smartphone.
LG Stylus 2 Specifications
LG Stylus 2 offers a 5.7-inch display with 1,280×720-pixel resolution. It also supports multi touch functionality; the display type is IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen. It has a 13MP of primary camera with auto focus and LED flash, secondary camera is 8MP. LG Stylus 2 has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be increased by micro SD card which supports up to 256GB. The battery is removable Li-Ion 3000mAh which gives up to 20h of talk time and 670 hour of stand-by. LG Stylus 2 comes in three different colors which are Titan, White, and Brown.
The user reviews about this LG Stylus 2 phone are average and many users have pointed out overheating fault in this smartphone, the same topic about which we are going to discuss in this article.
Read also: How to Change Alarm Ringtone on LG G4?
Some of the methods are given below
How to Fix LG Stylus 2 Overheating?
- Download some temperature controlling app from play store which is used to control the temperature of the battery, these kinds of apps are helpful and control the temperature which solves the heating issue for majority of the users.
- Clear out the multitasking window and close all the applications that you are not using because when we don’t close the applications they keep running in the background and slow down the processing speed which also causes overheating due to load on the processor.
- While charging, do not use your LG Stylus 2 smart phone device because when we use our phone, it’s also processing and also charging, which puts load on the CPU and results in overheating of the smartphone. When the smartphone is consuming the power from electrical output and also supplying it for our usage it puts load on CPU.
- Use genuine USB cables for charging purposes as the fake ones do not charge properly and damage the battery because they are faulty most of time. When we use fake USB cable, the LG Stylus 2 has to put a lot of effort for charging the battery because it does not get enough supply or proper supply which causes the phone to over-heat.
- When it is too hot around you or you are sitting under direct sunlight, don’t use phone as it affects it which can also cause it to over-heat. Direct sunlight on the mobile screen can damage the pixels as well as the battery, even when the phone is placed on table for charging and connected to the electrical output, make sure that the LG Stylus 2 does not get direct sunlight because when it is consuming the electricity for charging the heat from sunlight is not good for the battery’s health life and it can over-heat even when charging while the phone is on sleep mode.
- Change the battery if the over-heating issue still appears or consult a company mechanic for further instructions.
Check also: How to Root LG K3
LG Stylus 2 Video Review
Read also: How to Fix LG G2 Overheating?
If you have any questions regarding Fix LG Stylus 2 Overheating then leave a comment below and we will try to reply to your question in comments as soon as we can.