This article is being written for the users of Motorola droid turbo 2 as they face a black screen issue most of the time. In this article we are going to describe the ways of solving or resolving this issue, this issue occurs when the device has been fallen of your hand or your pocket. Many users have reported that without any reason they faced this issue on their device because of some bug.
‘’We are not to be held responsible if anything goes wrong after you apply these tricks/ways on your device’’
Check these things before applying the tricks:
- Check the notification light, if it turns on then it means there is nothing wrong with the supply and maybe your display has been broken or there is some bug that gets in the way of screen turning on.
- Check the battery, make sure it’s charged above 20-30 percent, if not then charge the battery because low battery percentage can also cause the black screen issue as it does not supply properly.
- Check the panel; make sure that the liquid has not been leaked into the panel which means you will have to buy a new panel for your device because if the liquid has been leaked then the panel is of no use.
Ways of Fix Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Black Screen Issue
- Force restart the device by holding down the power, volume and home button at the same button until the phone restarts. It will take some time as this restarts your whole processor. The force restart helps in restarting all the hardware’s of the device which can remove the bug if there is any.
- Check the battery of your device weather it is charged or not because sometimes the battery due to low health drains quickly and we think that the phone is not turning on due to come hardware fault.
- Connect your charger and then force restart by the same method told in the first one. After connecting the charger and force restarting it, it runs the whole boot log system again which can remove the black screen issue.
- Take the SIM card and SD card out of your device and force restart the device, the SIM and SD card sometimes get a bug attached to their chips which disturbs the boot log, if this still does not help you then continue to follow the next methods.
- Let the phone drain its battery if its charged, make sure that when the battery is fully dis-charged then connect it to a power supply and charge the phone again and then try to turn it on. This trick worked for most of the users.
CONGRATULATIONS! You have solved the issue.
If your device still gets the issue then it may have a hardware fault and for that you need to consult a proper company mechanic who can help you with that and change the hardware parts that are needed to be changed.