In our last post we have discussed the issue of overheating in LG smart phones and now in this post we are going to discuss that How to fix Motorola droid turbo 2 overheating issue. Motorola Droid Turbo 2 was released in October, 2015, It comes with a high performance Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 (MSM8994) with Adreno 430 GPU, Natural Language Processor, Contextual Computing Processor.
The display resolution is also great which supports a 5.4-inch POLED Quad HD (1440×2560) 540 ppi. It supports wireless charging and has a 3760 mAh battery. It comes with a 21MP of camera and a 5MP of secondary camera with LED flash too. The display glass is specially made for this device and is Shatterproof.
The phone itself is outclass and supports really high specs and features. Motorola droid turbo 2 was one of the devices released by Motorola company that was a major hit and broke some heavy records of selling because of its such high spec and ultra-performance.
By some of the user reviews of this device, Users have claimed that the device over heats (Overheating) without any reason. Even if the device is on sleeping mode, it will over heat. In this particular article, we are going to tell you how to fix these issues and use your device without any difficulty. Since the device supports such high features, it is possible for the device to over-heat and needs some daily routine tasks to cool down.
Follow these Steps to Solve / Resolve Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Overheating Issue
- When the device is overheating, Close all the application from the multitasking window of your phone and see if the device cools down.
- If the Droid turbo 2 overheats while charging, change the USB cable or the adapter. Make sure you are using the original adapter and original USB cable and not fake ones as they are not good for the battery of your smartphones.
- Whenever you feel that Motorola Droid Turbo 2’s battery is overheating, install an application from the play store to control the temperature of the battery, it may resolve your issue. If the problem still appears then change the battery before it explodes.
- When you feel that Motorola Droid Turbo 2 overheats even when it is sleeping, you may have placed it under a window from where heat from sun is coming right upon the device. Place it somewhere else and your device will cool down.
- Continuous usage of a smartphone can also overheat it; one may play games and use other heavy software’s on their devices very often which leads to the overheating issues of the device.
Even after applying all these tasks you still face the overheating issue in your Motorola Droid Turbo 2 then your device may have some hardware problem and needs to be changed before the issue turns into something major. You need it to be checked by the company and it will tell you what is wrong with the hardware of your device.
If you have any questions that pop up in your mind and you need it to be answered by professionals then don’t hesitate and leave a comment below and we will answer it for you.