Guys here in this post you will learn that How to Root Asus Zenfone 3 using Iroot rooting tool and this application tool is also available here on this page, we will provide you download link of this app.
You can also read here the specifications and features of this Asus Zenfone 3 android smart phone mobile, it is a cheap and high quality smart phone by this company and it has 4.3 rating on internet and the has good reviews of the users.
AndroidRoot.Xyz is not responsible for any kind of damage or bricked device during or after this rooting process of Asus Zenfone 3. Getting Root access will void your warranty so think twice before root your phone and do it at your own responsibility.
Asus Zenfone 3 Specs and Features
General information: This smart phone was released on May 2016 with the weight of 155 grams; it comes with a great 3000 MAH battery that will give you a long time battery experience, its battery is non-removable. It was released in 4 colors, black, white, blue and gold.
Asus Zenfone 3 Hardware Specifications: it has 2 GHZ octa-core processor and it is made by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, it has 4 GB ram and 64 GB ROM and it is not the end you can expand the memory more up to 128 GB through MicroSD memory card.
Display Features: it has a large touch screen size of 5.50 inches with full HD resolution 1080×1920 pixels; pixel per inch (PPI) rate is 480.
Camera Features of Asus Zenfone 3: Its camera is also HD quality and you will feel a great experience from its cam, the rear camera is 16 mega pixels but picture quality result is awesome, and the front camera is 8 mega pixels only but it also has good results, it has dual LED flash lights with rear (back) camera that will get the very shiny pictures in the night and dark also.
Operating System: it comes with Android software (operating system) with the version of V6.0 and the skin is ZenUI 3.0.
Sensors: I personally love its sensors collection because it has many quality and latest sensors in this Asus Zenfone 3 android smart phone device like Compass, Magnetometer, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, and Gyroscope.
Connectivity Options: It has Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, OTG USB, FM Radio and 2 SIMs (mobile connections). You can use 3G / 4G and LTE band internet in this device.
Requirements to Root Asus Zenfone 3
- Charge your smart phone 100% or minimum 60 percent, because if your device shutdown during root process that it might be bricked or any other fault.
- Take a complete backup of your Asus Zenfone 3’s mobile data, applications, messages, videos, pictures and everything.
You can take full backup through free applications from Google Play Store.
- Enable USB debugging option from your smart phone, if you don’t know how enable this feature then just follow the simple instruction below!
Go to Setting > About Phone > Build Number (tap on build number 7 to 9 times) and you will get a message on your screen that you are developer now!
Then just go back to settings > and here you will see Developer Options tap on it now here you will see USB Debugging option, just enable it.
- Download and install Asus Zenfone 3 USB drivers on your computer or laptop.
Download Asus Zenfone 3 USB Drivers
- You need a USB Data cable to connect your smart phone with your computer or laptop.
Now we are moving towards rooting steps, just follow the instructions below!
How to Root Asus Zenfone 3 by Iroot
- Now just download and install Iroot application tool to your computer or laptop for rooting process, you can download it from the link below!
Download Iroot for PC
- Now after successful installation of Iroot open it on your computer or laptop device.
- Now connect your smart phone ‘Asus Zenfone 3’ with your computer through a USB data cable.
in few seconds Iroot will identify your device and you will see a message on Iroot application tool that your device has been connected.
- Now in the right below corner you can see a ROOT button of green color, just press this “root” button and the rooting process will be started.
- It will be completed in few minutes, after completion of this process you will see message on Iroot screen that your device has been rooted successfully.
Your device will reboot / restart automatically.
- Now just Click on Complete button in Iroot application tool and unplug your Asus Zenfone 3 android smart phone device.
Check also: Download Asus Zenfone Flash Tool (All Versions)
So guys you have successfully rooted your Asus Zenfone 3 device, if you want to check or confirm the root access then you can install any root checker free application from Google Play Store. We hope you will like this article and website, if you have successfully rooted your Asus Zenfone 3 through this article and Iroot tool then like this page and share it on social media, if you have any kind of problem you can ask questions in comments below!