Hi Guys, in this post of AndroidRoot.xyz we are going to tell you that how to root your Blu Studio XL 2 android smart phone mobile easily with the help of IRoot PC application, to start this method you have need a computer and an active internet connection. In the same post we will also tell you that how you can get rooting access for this phone without computer or PC, so you can do it without laptop access also, and We are also going to tell you about its specifications and features and Blu Studio XL 2 reviews from real customers also, and if you have this smart phone and want to share its review then leave your experience in the comments box below!
Specs & Features of Blu Studio XL 2
This is a great smart phone android mobile because of its features, specifications and the cheap price.
Display: it has large 6.00 inches screen size that is touch, its resolution is 1280×720 pixels, pixels per inches rate is 245 PPI.
Camera Features and Specs: Blu Studio XL 2 4G LTE comes with 13 mega pixels HD camera with a high flash light, it also has HDR mode and Panoramic mode also, face detection, auto focus, touch focus etc everything is available in the back camera of this smart phone mobile.
Its front camera is 5 mega pixels that is not very good, but you can take much good pictures and videos from it.
Hardware Features: Its processor is 1300 MHZ 64 BIT, 2 GB fast RAM, and 16 GB of internal memory, but you can expand its memory by inserting Micro-SD card up to 64 GB.
Battery: I like this phone because of its battery, because it has a 4900 MAH battery and you can experience a long battery time on this Blu Studio XL 2 LTE mobile phone.
Why you should Root Blu Studio XL 2?
Because after rooting your device you will get complete access to your phone, like you can remove anything from your mobile, for example there are many crap applications come with the smart phones by the company, and you can’t remove these applications, but after getting root access you can remove or uninstall any application that you want.
If you want to install a custom ROM in your Blu Studio XL 2 android mobile phone then you need rooting access, because you can’t install it on a NON-Rooted device.
So you can always run an updated android version on your phone.
You can install any apps that require root-access; there are many apps on Google Play Store like Titanium Backup, Tasker, Nandroid Manager, Quick Boot, Greenify, and Viper for Android, Dumpster and Set CPU Etc.
If you have rooted phone then you can boost the speed of your mobile phone and you can enhance the battery time also.
Requirements to Root Blu Studio XL 2
- Take a complete backup of your device’s data; because if you get any problem during rooting process then you can restore your all data, you can download any free backup application from Google Play Store for this purpose.
- Charge your smart phone up to 70% to 60% minimum.
- If you are using any antivirus software, keep it off by using ‘force stop’ button or uninstall it.
- Enable USB Debugging of your phone, just go to setting > Developer Options > find here USB Debugging and enable this option.
If you don’t find developer options then go to setting > about phone > find here build number, tap on it 6 to 9 times and you will see a message on your Blu Studio XL 2 screen that you are a developer now and now you can enable your USB debugging by following above instruction step.
- Enable unknown sources installation in your android smart phone.
Now these were the requirements and after fulfill these requirements just go to the following steps.
Now we are going to tell you that how to root Blu Studio XL 2 without computer, so if you don’t have computer or PC then still you can do it, just follow the instructions below!
How to Root Blu Studio XL 2 without Computer
- Activate the Wi-Fi or GPS internet on your android smart phone device.
- Now click on this link and download King Root application free of cost on your device.
Download King Root
In this link you will found all the versions of KingRoot application but we highly recommend downloading a latest version of this software application.
- Now after download complete just install it on your android mobile phone and open this app.
- After opening it on your phone you will see a big button of “ROOT”, just tap on it, and the rooting process will be started, in few minutes you will see a message on the screen of Blu Studio XL 2 that your device is rooted now.
- That’s it, you have now root access on your mobile, and now you can do anything with your smart phone.
Now we are going to tell you that if you want to do the same but with computer or laptop then how to do it easily, we will do it with the help op Iroot application.
Read also: How to Root BLU R1 HD
How to Root Blu Studio XL 2 with PC
- Download Iroot application on your computer or laptop from this link
just download the latest version of this software.
- Now install the USB drivers of your smart phone in your computer, if you have installed already then leave this step.
Download USB Drivers
- Now open this Iroot application on your computer and attach your smart phone through a USB cable to your computer.
- After detection your phone, just click on big “ROOT” button in the Iroot software.
- The root process will be started and it will complete in few minutes and your device will be restarted automatically and you will see a message on Iroot tool that your smart phone has been rooted successfully.
So guys now you have a rooted Blu Studio XL 2 4G phone, if you want to confirm the rooting access of your phone then just install root check application from Google Play Store or download from this link > Root Checking Application, and install it and it will confirm you that id your device rooted or not.
Guys, if you have any question, idea or any suggestion then leave it in comments below and we will reply you as soon as we can.
If you liked this post then please share this post or website on your social accounts, and the social buttons are in the lift sidebar of this page.