In this tutorial post of Androidroot.xyz we are going to tell you that How to Root HTC Hero android smart phone mobile device, HTC Hero which was launched in July 2009, became a major hit suddenly. It came with a 3.2 Inches of display, 1350 mAh battery, 5 MP 144p Camera and a 288MB RAM. This was a very good low-budget phone in 2009. It has a capacitive touchscreen which gave High definition 65K colors. It also came with a Corning Gorilla Glass. It comes with a Qualcomm Chipset and an adreno GPU.
What does Rooting your device mean?
Rooting your device means making it more powerful, more enjoyable. If anyone wants his/her device to excel in everything then that person roots his/her phone. You can increase processing speed which can have a huge impact on benchmark results. It’s like you are customizing your device. Just like people customize their car rooting is a process of customizing your phone.
Requirements to Root HTC Hero
You can root your HTC Hero by following these steps given below:
(IF YOU ROOT YOUR HTC HERO, YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO CLAIM YOUR WARRANTY. SO ROOT YOURDEVICE AFTER THINKING ABOUT THIS PROPERLY) SO DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Make a complete backup of your personal data on your computer for safety purpose. Although this process is not a data-loss one but still it’s precautionary to make a backup because if your device gets bricked at least you will have your data saved.
- Make sure that you charge your phone/smartphone at least 70 percent as rooting takes time and the HTC Hero should not turn off or it will be bricked.
- Enable USB debugging mode under developer options in settings. You can follow this path, SETTINGS->DEVELOPER OPTIONS->USB DEBUGGING.
- If you need to enable developer options first, you can do that by tapping on build number several times.
- Download HTC USB drivers from this link > Download HTC Hero USB Drivers, and install them on your computer.
How to Root HTC Hero Tutorial
NOW LET’S COME TO THE ACTUAL PROCESS OF ROOTING:
- After all those requirements, Download Kingoroot from this link > Download Kingo Root for PC, and install it on your windows PC or computer.
- Launch Kingo root after installing, and connect your device with it using a USB cable. Make sure it’s an original one as the fake one’s are faulty and they disconnect the link in between of the process.
- If you haven’t installed the USB drivers, kingoroot will automatically do that for you. And you will get a message saying, ‘’HTC Hero Normal Mode. Root Status: No’’. Click on ROOT to begin the process.
- It will take several minutes for it to complete the process. After completion A message will pop up saying, ROOT SUCCEEDED.
- Your device will be restarted.
HURRAY! YOUR DEVICE IS NOW ROOTED.
For any kind of questions, just comment below. We will try to reply you ASAP!