In this tutorial post we are going to tell you that How to Root LG K3 easily with step by step instructions with the help of one click rooting application tool. LG K3 was released in September, 2016. It comes with two variants, one being a Single Sim and the other one being a Double Sim.
It comes with a 4.5 inches of high class display, The camera pixels are not so great and it features a 5MP camera with a VGA Secondary camera. It has a 1GB MT6737M Ram and 8GB of storage/Rom. The battery capacity of LG k3 is 1940 mAh and it features a Li-Ion battery.
The phone is a low-budget device and has normal quality specs.
WARNING: Rooting your phone voids it’s warranty so be careful as you won’t be able to claim the warranty of your LG K3 after this process.
Read also: How to Fix LG G5 Blurry Camera?
How to Root LG K3 (STEP BY STEP GUIDE)
- Make a complete backup of your data on your computer as this is not a data-loss procedure but still can affect your personal data so it is precautionary that you make a backup on your computer.
- Make sure that you Mobile phone is charged above 50 percent at least because rooting your LG K3 takes time and it is necessary for your LG K3 to be charged. If the smart device dies during the process due to low battery, you device will be bricked.
- Download OneClickRoot from the following site, Download One Click Root
and install it on your computer. Make sure it is the latest version that you download because latest versions are bug free and will root your LG K3 properly.
- Enable USB debugging mode from the Developer options under Settings.If you cannot find the developer options, then you will have to enable them first by following this path, SETTINGS-> ABOUT PHONE and then tap on Build Number multiple times to get access to the Developer Options.
- Connect you smartphone device to your computer by using an original USB cable as the fake one’s disconnect during the process and bricks your smartphone. Make sure the USB cable is not faulty by first checking it properly.
- Run the software you installed ‘’OneClickRoot’’ on your PC. After opening it, click on ‘’ROOT NOW’’. This will begin the rooting process and you will have to wait now till the procedure is completed.
Once the Procedure is completed, the following message will appear; ‘’ROOTING SUCCESS’’.
Check also: How to Root LG L40 without Computer
CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR DEVICE IN NOW ROOTED SUCCESSFULLY.
You can now download ‘’Root checker’’ from play store to check if your device is really rooted or not, if not then you must have done something wrong or the software could not rooted your device properly. In this case, you can Click on ‘’ROOT NOW’’ again and let it do the procedure again.
You will not be able to claim your warranty as told above, but if you want to claim your warranty for some reason then you can always un-root you device by running a stock firmware.
If you have any complaints or any questions pop up in your mind then leave a comment below and we will try to reply as soon as possible.