In this guide today, we are going to guide you how to root your Micromax canvas A1 without connecting it to your computer PC or laptop etc with the help of KingRoot application. By rooting this low budget and low-spec phone you can increase its processing speed and much more which you cannot do in the stock one.
Specs and features of Micromax Canvas A1
Micromax released its canvas A1 in September 2014. It is a low-budget phone which comes with a 4.5 inches of normal sized display. It has 1GB of RAM and 4GB of storage; it is expandable by an SD card which is supported up to 32 GB. It comes with a Quad-core 1.3GHz Processor. The camera quality is also not that great, just does the work, 5 MP of primary camera and a 2MP of secondary camera and It is a DUAL SIM phone.
‘’Before starting you need to know that rooting a device voids it’s warranty so DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. If anything goes wrong we are not responsible for anything.’’
Requirements to Root Micromax Canvas A1
Follow the steps given below to root your device:
- Make sure that your phone is charged above 50 percent as it’s necessary because the phone should not turn off during the process or your Micromax Canvas A1 will be bricked.
- Make a complete backup and save it on your computer for the safe side, as sometimes the device gets bricked or something happens to the Micromax Canvas A1 that you need to do flash it, in that case at least your data will be saved on your computer and you can do whatever you want to do peacefully.
- Enable USB debugging mode on by following this path, SETTINGS->DEVELOPER OPTIONS->USB debugging. Ticks mark it in the box.
- If you can’t find the Developer options then you need to turn them on first by tapping on the build number under about phone in settings several time, like 5 to 7 times.
- Enable Unknown Sources from the security option under settings. It enables you to download files and installing them other than play store.
How to Root Micromax Canvas A1 without Computer
Let’s get started on the rooting process now:
- Download Kingroot from the following link > Download King Root
- Directly to your Micromax Canvas A1 and install it.
- Launch the application and you will get the message ‘’Root Access is NOT Available’’.
- Click on ‘Start Root’’.
- It will start the procedure, it will take some time and don’t you worry if during the process the phone reboots. It is the part of the process.
Once it is finished you will receive the message saying ‘’Root Successfully’’.
Now you can download the application called ROOT CHECKER from the play store to confirm whether your Micromax Canvas A1 is rooted or not, if not then again follow the procedure from the start and do it again. You may have done something wrong that’s why it would not have been rooted.
If you have any questions in mind or complaint about the process or the steps then comment in the comments section, also comment your experience regarding this process of rooting your Micromax Canvas A1.