Hello guys today in this rooting tutorial post you can easily learn that how to root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SC-04G android smart phone device with the help of your windows computer and ODIN application utility tool. So guys if you have this device and want to get root access then you can follow this tutorial but before start just confirm that your device has installed android 5.0.2 version and the built id should be LRX2 2G.SC04GOMU1AOH4, but if your device has not this build number id then you have need to flash your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and install the same firmware from internet to follow these rooting instructions. So guys now let’s start following the steps below to root your android gadget.
Tips & Cautions to Root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SC-04G
- By this method your device’s data will not be loosed but still I will recommend you to save your personal data in your computer or any other external device.
- This rooting tutorial is just for android 5.0.2 running devices only; if you have any other version of the operating system then you should not try this process.
- Check your device’s build id number and confirm that your device has the same id “LRX2 2G.SC04GOMU1AOH4”, if the id is not same then do not try this rooting process, but you can download this same build id number firm ware on your device also.
- Charger your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SC-04G battery to 50 percent before starting this job.
- You have need a windows computer + compatible USB cable.
- You can read also: How to Root OnePlus X
Rooting Instructions of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SC-04G
- First of all download the USB drivers of your mobile phone on your computer, you can find this mobile’s drivers on internet easily, just search on Google about its drivers.
- Now download the root file on your computer, Download Link
- Now shutdown your mobile phone and boot it into download mode, to get it in download mode just hold press left zoom + power button for 5 to 7 seconds and you will see the download mode in the screen of your device and you will also see a warning message here so just press right zoom key to skip it.
- Now open the downloaded and extracted file folder and just find here Odin and double click on it to launch this application tool and connect your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SC-04G with your windows computer through a compatible USB cable. When you connect your device with the computer Odin will automatically detect your android smart phone you will see a message “ADDED” in the Odin application’s message panel.
- Now just click on “PDA” in the Odin rooting application tool and select this file “CF-Auto-Root.tar” from the extracted folder.
- Now just click on the “Start” button and the flashing will begin and this process will take approximately 40 to 50 seconds and after successful finish of this process you will see a green box with “PASS” message in Odin rooting tool and your smart phone will be restarted to normal mode automatically.
- Now just disconnect your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SC-04G form your computer and in the menu of your android phone you will see a new icon of SuperSU and it will confirm that you have successfully rooted your android mobile.
So guys, Thank you for following this rooting instructions by AndroidRoot.Xyz and if you have liked our tutorial post then just like or share this page with your social friends, if you are facing any issue in any step then just leave your comment below so we will reply you soon.