In this article, we will guide you how to root your THL W11 android smart phone mobile in a proper way. THL W11 comes with a quad core processor and a 5 Inch display. It has 32 GB in storage (ROM) and 2 GB of RAM. It has an outclass timing battery of 3000 mAh. 13 Mp primary camera and a 5MP secondary camera.
Benefits of Rooting
By rooting your device you will be able to install custom applications, custom tweaks, custom roms. You will be able to un-install the pre-installed apps for having much more space for your personal data. This has a lot of benefits as we can increase processing speed by some major high class tweaks.
Follow the Requirements for Rooted THL W11
- Take a complete backup of your personal data on your computer as this should be the first task of rooting because although this is not a data loss procedure but still its precautionary.
- Enable‘’INSTALLATION FROM UNKNOWN SOURCES’’ as we need to install ‘’Faramaroot’’ app for the rooting procedure.
- Make sure that your smartphone has at least 50 to 60 percent of battery because the THL W11 smart phone should not turn off during the procedure as it may result in data loss.
Once finished with the requirements, follow the actual rooting procedure:
How to Root THL W11 Android Smart Phone
- Download framaroot app from the following link > Download FramaRoot APK, once downloaded, install it on your smartphone/device. You will get security warnings while doing so, just ignore them and install the APK file.
- Launch the application.
- Now select the Install Superuser option under ‘’Select an action to execute after root’’.
- Click on ‘Boromir’ under ‘’Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device’’ for the rooting process to begin.
- Framaroot will take some time for rooting your THL W11, Be Patient. Do not use your device while it’s rooting your device as it may result in a bricked device.
After completion, you will get a message saying ‘’Success, Superuser and SU binary installed. You have to reboot your THL W11 smart phone’’.
Reboot your device and enjoy the benefits of a rooted THL W11.
That’s it, You have successfully rooted your device. CONGRATULATIONS.
To confirm, if your device is rooted or not you can install RootChecker from play store > Download Free Root Checker Tool , to confirm it. If the THL W11 smart phone is not rooted for some reason, you may follow the steps from the start again to root your device except for the step 1 as backup of your device is already made.
If you have any questions in mind, do not hesitate and comment your experience or questions in the comments section so that we can reply and guide you for further procedure.