In this Post we are going to tell you that how to root Vivo V3 android smart phone mobile, it is the latest version of this Chinese mobile phone company, Vivo is making very cheap and quality smart phones and marketing in whole Asian countries like India, Pakistan and others.
Why do people like to Root their devices?
In today’s era everyone likes to have more functionalities and options in their devices. People like to buy low budget phones and want these phones to excel in everything. Rooting our devices gives us access to make many alterations in the device. Many things that our not given in the factory phones can be done through the rooting process. Same goes for vivo v3, rooting it makes it a much more powerful than a normal factory Vivo v3. Although rooting is a dangerous process but one can do backup of their data so if something goes wrong he/she can still have access to their data and not lose everything.
(Rooting a device makes it void its warranty, unless you un-root it. DO AT YOUR OWN RISK)
Vivo V3 Specifications & Features
5.0 inches display
13 MP camera
8 MP secondary camera
Qualcomm MSM8939v2 Snapdragon 616
3 GB ram
Steps to Rooting your Vivo V3
- This step is for safety purposes only, it’s precautionary to make a backup of your device, So make a backup of your device on your computer so you can have access to your data if anything goes wrong.
- Make sure that you charge your device to at least 50 to 60 percent. The device should now turn off during the process.
- Turn the USB Debugging mode ON under Settings->Developer Options->USB Debugging. On some phones you won’t be able to find developer options as it needs to be turned on first by tapping the build number several times (5 to 7 times) under about phone.
- From here the actual rooting process gets started, download Kingo Rooting tool from the following web address: Download KingoRoot
- Download the USB drivers for your device on your computer, although by downloading KingoRoot, it will automatically install the drivers on your computer when you attach the USB cable with your phone.
- Connect your device with a USB cable; make sure the USB cable works fine. If the smartphone disconnects while the process, it can harm your smartphone.
- After the following steps, open the KingoRoot program and click on ROOT button for the process to begin.
- You will have to wait 1 or 2 minutes for the process to complete, once its complete, the KingoRoot program will give a message of ‘ROOT SUCCEEDED’.
The rooting process has been completed; you can download Root Checker from Playstore / GooglePlay for checking purposes.
If anything goes wrong, or the phone turns off during the process. You will still have the backup of your data which you made in the first step of the rooting process.
CONGRATULATIONS, YOUR VIVO V3 IS NOW ROOTED.
ENJOY YOUR NEW ROOTED DEVICE.
Rooting Tutorial for Vivo V3Max Here > Vivo V3 MAx Rooting
If you still have any questions regarding this process, comment in the comment section below. We will try to reply you as soon as possible. THANKS!