Here you can read that How to Root Vivo V3Max android smart phone mobile and we will try to guide you step by step tutorial, so if you want to get your Vivo V3Max rooted then just follow this tutorial.
Rooting a device means making it more powerful and excelling. When a device is rooted it gives you more functionalities and more options than a normal un-rooted device would be able to. We can have custom applications, custom user method, custom wallpapers and much more. In easy words, Rooting is customization of your device.
Specification and Features of Vivo V3 Max
DISPLAY: 5.5 INCHES OF 1080X1920 IPS Capacitive touchscreen.
CAMERA: 13MP camera with an 8MP of secondary camera.
PROCESSOR: OctaCoreAdreno 510.
BATTERY: 3000mah Li-Io.
Caution! AndroidRoot.Xyz is not responsible for any kind of damage or bricked device during or after this rooting process of Vivo V3Max, just do it at your on risk, after getting rooting access your official warranty will be void.
How to Root VIVO V3Max Guide
- Make sure you device/smartphone ‘Vivo V3Max’ is minimum 50 to 60 percent charged. The device should not shut down during the process because it could harm your device/smartphone.
- Take a complete backup of your personal data as it’s for safety reasons.
- Download VIVO V3 max USB drivers from the following link Download Vivo V3Max USB Drivers
and make sure you download the latest and most updated version.
- Turn USB Debugging mode on under ‘Settings->Developer Options-> USB Debugging’. If you are not able to locate developer options then you will have to first turn them by tapping on build number under about phone in settings several times. (5 to 7 times)
Now for the Actual Rooting Process Follow the Steps Given Below:
- Download “KINGOROOT” from the following link > Download KingoRoot App
make sure it’s the latest version of it. If you want you can search on Google for the latest version too.
- Now connect your device/smartphone Vivo V3Max with a genuine USB cable and make sure the cable is not faulty and will not disconnect during the process as the phone will get bricked if the link between computer and device disconnects during the process. If the USB drivers of your device are not installed, KINGOROOT will automatically install them for you.
- Click on the root button in the middle of the window of Kingoroot and start the process. The process of rooting your Vivo V3Max will begin by clicking the root button.
- It will take several minutes for the root process to complete. Wait patiently during this time. Let the software do its work. Once it’s completed, a message of “Root Succeeded” will appear on the window of Kingoroot.
You have completed the rooting process, and your device is now rooted. You can check that by downloading the ‘ROOT CHECKER’ from play store to confirm the root.
Enjoy Your Rooted Vivo V3 Max!
Rooting Tutorial for Vivo V3 Here > Vivo V3 Rooting
(If any questions pop up in your mind, comment in the comments section below and will get in contact with you soon)