Hello guys, in this post we are going to tell you that how you can root your Vivo Y37 android smart phone through you windows PC, computer or laptop. We will guide you this root process step by step through SRS one click rooting tool.
Vivo Y37 Specs and Features
VIVO a worldwide brand launched its VIVIO Y37 in august 2015, a high end phone with 5.5 inches of capacitive touch screen display. It comes with a RAM chipset of 2GB, and a high performance 1.4 quad-core processor. By rooting this device, it can become more powerful and give stunning result. Rooting a device and making some alterations in the hardware functionality of the phone can also raise benchmark and performance results of the device/smartphone.
As it seems rooting a device and having custom built firm wares etc, there are also many drawbacks of rooting a device. The worst of them all is that the device can get bricked; DO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Requirements to Root Vivo Y37
- Before starting the actual process, make sure that u take a backup of your data in your computer for safety purposes as if the device gets bricked, your data will be safe.
- Make sure your device/smartphone is minimum 60 to 70 percent charged as it takes time for the rooting process, and the device should not turn off during the process.
- Enable the USB debugging mode ON under SETTINGS->DEVELOPER OPTIONS->USB DEBUGGING. Turn it on (Tick mark in the square box). If you are able to find the developer options, then you have to first turn that also by tapping BUILD NUMBER under about phone in settings several times (5 to 7 times).
- Download USB drivers for VIVO Y37 By searching on Google OR by clicking on this link, Download Link
- Deactivate all of the antivirus programs in your smartphone as well as in your PC. They interrupt the rooting process and it’s dangerous for the phone when its being rooted as it can get bricked.
How to Root Vivo Y37 Step by Step Guide
Let’s come to the actual rooting process now. Follow the steps:
- Download SRS Root from this link > Download SRS Root Tool
and extract the ZIP package to your computer, Run the EXE File and installation process will begin.
- Choose where the software should be located (Destination) and click on NEXT.
- Once installed, click on the software icon to launch its window.
- Now connect your device with your computer with an original data USB cable which works absolutely fine and is not faulty.
- Click on “Root Device (All Methods)” for the program to start the rooting process, if this doesn’t work for some reason then click on “Root Device (SmartRoot)” to start the process.
- It will take several minutes for your device to be rooted, once done a SUCCESS message will appear.
Now download Root Checker from this link > Root Checker Free Application Download to check if the device is rooted or not.
CONGRATULATIONS, YOUR VIVO Y37 IS NOW ROOTED.
If you have any questions in mind, do let us know in the comments section below.