In this tutorial post you are going to learn that How to Root Vivo Y55 without PC, computer or laptop etc, we will guide you to do this process through your android smart mobile phone only but you just need a running internet connection on your phone to download TowelRoot rooting tool, because we will get our device ‘Vivo Y55’ rooted through this application.
Rooting your device is a lot of risk; one could lose its properly working phone and end up with a bricked one. Worst case scenario is that you will brick your phone. This is why rooting your phone is a lot of risk and you should give it a proper thinking before doing it. Once your phone is bricked, it’s of no use. If someone is lucky enough, only by doing a new software flash his/her phone can work but this happens to 1 percent of the phones. Rooting is a dangerous Process, DO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Rooting voids your warranty unless you un-root it, youwon’t be able to claim your warranty when your phone’s rooted.
Specifications & Features of Vivo Y55
This smart phone Launched in October 2016, it comes with a dual sim. 5.2 Inches of capacitive touch screen. 8 MP of primary camera and 5 MP of secondary camera. Vivo Y55 has 2GB of ram and 16 in total of storage which is expandable with an SD card. 2650 of Li-Ion battery with 8 hours of talk time, 22 hours of Music play.
Requirements for Rooting Process of Vivo Y55
- Deactivate all of the antivirus applications installed in your smartphone because it interrupts the rooting process.
- Make sure you Vivo Y55 is charged at least 50 percent as the phone should not turn off during the rooting process because it could brick your phone.
- Enable ‘UNKNOWN SOURCES’ under SETTINGS->SECURITY->UNKNOWN SOURCES, for installing applications from other than play store.
- Take a complete backup of your device as it’s precautionary because if something goes wrong and your phone gets bricked, at least you will have a backup of your data and it will be safe.
How to Root Vivo Y55 without PC / Computer
After all these precautionary and safety steps come to the actual rooting process, written in steps below:
- To get started, Download Towelroot apk directly to your device from the following site, Download TowelRoot Application
while downloading this on your Vivo Y55 you will get a message that will say this file might harm your phone. Ignore it, and proceed with the next step.
- When the file is downloaded after some time, click on the install button. A warning message will again appear saying this file might harm your phone. Ignore it and proceed. This keeps coming for security purposes. Click on ‘INSTALL ANYWAY’.
- Once the installation is finished, open the towelroot app and click on ‘MAKE IT RA1N’. This will begin the rooting process. The device will restart after the process is completed.
That’s about it. Your vivo Y55 is rooted now. Download Root Checker from play store about the root situation in your device.
WELL DONE, YOUR DEVICE HAS SUCCESSFULLY BEEN ROOTED. ENJOY!
Read also: How to Root Vivo Y37
If you have any complaints or questions regarding this process do let us know in the comments section,drop your questions below and we will try to reply to all of them as soon as possible.