Here in this post we are going to discuss that How to Unlock Bootloader of Redmi Note 3?, Xiaomi launched its Redmi Note 3 in January 2016, The xiaomi note 3 is powered by 1.4GHz hexa-core processor. It comes with 2GB or RAM and 16GB to internal storage which is expendable up to 128GB with the help of an SD card. It has 5.5 inches of touchscreen and 16 MP primary camera and 5MP of secondary camera.
The battery is dashing in this phone which is 4050 mAh. The phone was a major hit when it came out although it does not have high specs but due to its looks and soft usage, people really liked it. Today we are going to teach you how to unlock the bootloader of your device. Follow the steps below for the complete method.
The official method of unlocking the bootloader of Redmi note 3 is given below in step by step guide, Follow this method and you will have you device’s bootloader unlocked.
Although this is a risk because if anything goes wrong you can have a bricked device so, DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Steps to Unlock BootLoader of Redmi Note 3
- Make sure your phone is charged above 50 percent; if not then charge it first.
- Take a complete backup of your xiaomi redmi note 3 in your computer for safety purposes of your data.
- First of all you will have to apply for unlocking, it can take hours for the confirmation or even days so be patient. Click on this link http://en.miui.com/unlock, and click on ‘UNLOCK NOW’.
- After clicking on ‘UNLOCK NOW’ you will be asked to log in, you can do that by using your existing account.
- You will be again asked for a valid reason on why you want to unlock your device, Fill in the information. Enter your mobile number too.
- Then you will need to confirm your mobile number by entering the code that is received to you by messages.
- After you receive the SMS of confirmation, you can now unlock the bootloader.
- Download MI flash Unlock tool from here > Xiaomi Flash Tool
and extract it on your computer with the help of WinRAR or any other extracting software you like.
- Run this Unlock tool, Log in with your account.
- Turn your device / smartphone off and turn it on in fastboot mode by pressing and holding the volume up and power button.
- Connect your android device to the computer with an original USB cable and make sure it’s not a faulty one by checking it first. If it’s faulty, it will disconnect in-between the method.
- Click on UNLOCK button to start the procedure. It will take some time.
After some time you will have a completely Unlocked Bootloader of Xiaomi redmi note 3. If you encounter any issues you can tell them to us by commenting in the comments section and we will try to resolve them as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about this method, ask them in the comments section and we will reply.