Today in this rooting tutorial post you are going to know that how you can root your BLU R1 HD android smart phone mobile, it is a cheap mobile phone model and this company is not well known but its quality compare to its price is good, even this is running not only 3G it is a 4G compatible device and it’s price is just $49 only, You can buy this smart phone device from Amazon.com.
‘You will be responsible for any kind of data loss or problem during or after this root process on BLU R1 HD smart phone device, your phone’s warranty will be void after rooting your device, so do everything at your own risk’
BLU R1 HD Specs and Features
Now here you can also read BLU R1 HD’s features and specs etc.
Display: it has 5.0 inches touch screen with 1280×720 HD resolution display and its pixel per inches (PPI) rate is 294.
Hardware: 16 GB memory with 2 GB Ram or 8 GB memory with 1 GB Ram, you can expand BLU R1 HD’s memory by inserting a SD-Card up to 64 GB. It comes with 1.3 GHZ quad-core processor.
Camera: Its camera result is also good, its rear camera is 8 mega pixels and the front cam is 5 mega pixels, rear camera has LED flash light also and you can make a HD 1080 pixel video from this camera phone android device.
Battery: it has a powerful battery, it comes with 2500 MAH power battery, that will run a long time with you.
Dual SIM: this is also a best feature that it is a dual sim mobile phone so you can on your 2 mobile connections or SIMS on this one phone in just $49 only.
Video Tutorial BLU R1 HD Root
Requirements to Root BLU R1 HD
- Create a full backup of your smart phone’s data like videos, contacts, text messages etc.
- First of all download and install the USB drivers for BLU R1 HD device on your windows computer, Download link
So many people are searching the USB drivers for BLU R1 HD but they couldn’t found, so we have provided this link.
- Now download and install SP Flash Tool on your windows computer, Download SP Flash Tool.
- Download this TWRP Scatter file, Download TWRP Scatter Zip File, and keep on your download or any other folder.
- Download the SuperSU zipped file, and keep in any folder of your computer, Download SuperSU.
Steps to Root BLU R1 HD
- Just unzip the TWRP zipped file in a folder.
- Now move the SuperSU file in your phone’s internal memory.
- Now turn off your BLU R1 HD android smart mobile phone device and connect it with your computer through any USB data cable.
- Now open the SP Flash Tool application on your computer and click on ‘scatter-loading’ button and select the mt6735_android_scatter_R1_test_7.txt file that you have found in the TWRP extracted folder (in step 1).
- Now select ‘Download Only’ in the drop down menu in SP Flash Tool application.
- Now check (tick) ‘recovery option’ and click on ‘Download’ button.
It will start the process of download that TWRP file in your BLU R1 HD mobile phone wait for this process and it will be complete in a very short time, after completing this process just read the step number 7.
- Now unplug your smart phone from your computer anf remove the USB cable etc.
- Boot your mobile phone into TWRP recovery mode, to boot your device into TWRP recovery mode just hold press volume up + power buttons.
- Now here in TWRP mode just tap on install button and select the SuperSU file that you have moved in your BLU R1 HD’s internal memory, after that swipe to confirm this action and process will start and end in a short time.
That’s it my friends, you have rooted your BLU R1 HD device successfully, I have searched and wrote this rooting tutorial article on my readers requests, because they did not found the method to root the BLU R1 HD so please share this post on your social networks walls and if you have any problem in this process or want to know anything about root then you leave your comments below!