In this android rooting tutorial we will guide you that how to root Huawei G Play Mini smart phone easily without any technical issues and problems. After getting the root access you can do more with your handset and you can use it as you want, like you can remove the pre-installed application also and you can install apps those require rooting access. So if you are looking to know that how to root Huawei G Play Mini mobile then you are at right place and you will learn it easily in next few minutes, so just read this tutorial carefully and understand it.
Huawei G Play Mini Specs & Features
Display Features: This android smart phone comes with 5.0 inches touch screen, and its screen resolution is 1280×720 pixels, so you can enjoy HD videos and pictures on this handset.
General Specs: Its dimension is 143.30 x 71.90 x 8.80 and the weight is just 162 grams, it has a 2550 MAH battery capacity, but the battery is not removable. It has launched with three beautiful colors, “White, Black & Golden”, so you have a choice to select your favorite color.
Camera Features: It has a 13 mega pixels rear camera that will give you high quality pictures and snaps, and it has a LED flash light also, so you can enjoy its better results in night also. Its front camera is 5 mega pixels so it is also good to take your selfies.
Hardware: It has a very powerful and speedy processer of 1.2 GHZ octa core, so you can enjoy heavy application and games on this Huawei G Play Mini phone, its name is mini but its features are performance is bigger. It has 2 GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory but you can expand it anytime with a memory card; it can support memory stick up to 32 GB.
So guys you have known here about this android smart phone’s features and specifications so now we are going to tell you that how you can easily root this Huawei G Play Mini android smart phone, so just concentrate on this following rooting tutorial.
“Rooting your smart phone will void your official warranty, so if you get any problem in your handset you won’t able to claim your warranty and This post is just for informational purpose, if you get any problem or issue in your device or your device get brick then androidroot.xyz and its team is not responsible, just follow this process at your own risk”
Requirements to Root Huawei G Play Mini
- First of all take a full backup of your device’s data, like images, pictures, video, galleries, contacts etc. We will suggest you to take a complete backup of your device through any free application, there are hundreds of free applications on the Google play store.
- This rooting process will consume some time so it is good to charge your smart phone’s battery up to 70 percent.
- Download and install Huawei G Play Mini’s USB drivers, if you have already installed then leave this step. (You can find the drivers on the internet easily).
Tutorial: How to Root Huawei G Play Mini
Now just follow these instructions and steps to root your smart phone, here are simple and easy steps below!
- First of all enable USB debugging on your Huawei G Play Mini device. If you don’t know how to do it just follow the short instruction below!
Go to Menu > Settings > Developer Options > find the option of USB Debugging and tick on it.
If you can’t find the developer options in your smart phone then just follow this step below!
Go to Menu > Settings > About Phone, here you will see build number, just tap on it 6 to 8 times and you will see a message that you are developer now.
- Now you can need to download the King Root rooting software, download this application from this link, “Download King Root”.
- After downloading it install it on your computer and open this KingRoot program in your computer or PC.
- Now connect your Huawei G Play Mini android smart phone device with your computer through a USB data cable, you will see a message on Kingo rooting application “connect”, but if you have not installed the USB drivers of your smart phone then it will automatically install the drivers and you will see a message “installing drivers”.
- After successful connection you will see a Root button in the window just click on that button and it will start the rooting process on your smart phone, after some minutes you will see a message on window that your device has been rooted successfully.
So guys, you have rooted your Huawei G Play Mini android smart phone easily with the help of King Root rooting application and your computer with these 5 simple steps, if you have doubt that your device is not rooted successfully then you can check it through any root checker free application, you can download these apps from Google play store free of cost, here is a best app’s download link you can check the rooting access of your device through this application, “Rooting Access Checker”.
See also: How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5
So guys, if you have any problem or stuck on any step then you can take help from us just leave your questions in comments box below and we will reply as soon as we can. If you have liked this tutorial post then you can share it with your social friends on your social media site’s wall.