Today we are going to tell you that how you can root your Huawei Honor 7i, this is my favorite model from this brand I also using this great specs android smart phone by this Chinese company, It has large display and very good speed because of its Ram and processor combination, you can get a good user experience by this device. So guys today I am writing the tutorial post to tell you that how to root Huawei Honor 7i model through iRoot rooting application, it is a very simple and easy process and we are trying to brief it with the steps.
Huawei Honor 7i Specs and Features
So guys first of all I want to tell you about the specs and features of this phone so check it out!
General specifications and information: this great android smart phone was released in June 2015, with large touch screen; its weight is just 157 grams only so you can carry it easily, you will get a very good battery time because it has 3100 MAH battery, but its battery is not removable. It was releases in 3 colors Gray, Golden and Silver, (I am using Silver).
Hardware: it comes with 2.2 GHZ Octa Core processor with 3 GB ram so you will enjoy a high speed on all kind of applications and games, its processor made by Hisilicon Kirin 935. Its Internal storage is 16 GB, it is the only thing that I don’t like, because it is too less for me, but you can expand its storage by inserting a SD memory card, you can expand it up to 128 GB.
Display: it has 5.2 inches large screen size with very good colors, and its resolution is 1920×1080 pixels, pixel per inch (PPI) rate 424.
Software: It has released with android 5.0 and skin name is Emotion UI 3.1. You can upgrade it by custom updates; company did not release update for it.
Camera: Its camera is 20 mega-pixels that is a great camera for your high quality pictures; you can take best and high resolution pictures from this camera phone and it has a powerful flash light also that will make a day in the night for your photo shoots. Its front camera is 8 mega pixels that is enough good for selfie pictures.
Sensors: It has many good sensors like Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer and Gyroscope.
Connectivity Option: It has Wi-Fi, Infrared, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC and FM options, and you can use single sim on this number so if you are a dual-sim user then this mobile phone is not for you.
So guys these was the full specifications of the Huawei Honor 7i android mobile smart phone, and I hope that you like its features and specs except its internal memory. Now I am going to tell you requirements to root this mobile with simple and easy steps through iRoot rooting application.
Caution: ‘Androidroot.xyz is not responsible If you get any problem, damage or fault in your device during or after rooting process, so think before starting this method.’
Requirements to Root Huawei Honor 7i
- First of all take a complete backup of your device like, contacts, images, pictures, videos, messages etc, this is not a data loss procedure but I will suggest you to create a backup, you can use a backup application for this purpose and you can download it free from Google play store, Recommended Application for backup >> Download Backup App
- Charge your smart phone Huawei Honor 7i before starting rooting process, and make sure you have 70 to 80 percent battery level on your device.
- USB Debugging should be enabled, if you don’t know how to enable it then just follow this short instruction,
Go to Settings > About Phone > find here build number and tap on it 7 to 9 times with speed and a message will be appear that ‘you are developer now’ after that go back to Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging and enable it.
- Download Huawei Honor 7i USB drivers and install on your windows computer, you can download the USB drivers from this link > Download USB Drivers for Huawei Honor 7i
- Download and install iRoot rooting application on your windows computer, download link is given below!
iRoot Rooting Tool Free Download
- A windows computer and your Huawei Honor 7i mobile phone…
These was the requirements to start this process after fulfill these all requirements you should go to the next step.
How to Root Huawei Honor 7i Step by Step
- Open iRoot rooting application on your windows computer.
- Now connect your android smart phone with your windows computer, after connecting iRoot application will identify your mobile phone and you will see a notification.
- Now just click on green colored root button and the rooting process will be start and you will see the process bar on the iRoot app, after completing the process your Huawei Honor i7 will reboot automatically.
That’s it my friends you have done it, and the rooting process has been completed successfully, if you want to check that is your device rooted successfully or not then you can install root checker application from Google play store free of cost, I am giving the link for that app > Download Root checker app.
So guys, we hope you like this post and if you liked it and learnt something then please share this page or blog with your social friends, and if you want to know something or you are getting any problem in this root process of Huawei Honor 7i then you can leave your comments below and we will answer your question as soon as possible.