Hello guys, today in this post of AndroidRoot.Xyz we will completely guide you that how you can root Lava Iris X8 android smart phone device easily with your computer / PC in few minutes only, because we always try to make small and easy tutorials for our visitors and subscribers.
After root you can uninstall (remove) preinstalled applications from your device and you can also install custom roms etc on your android smart phone device and some applications required root access so you can install all those apps also.
Lava Iris X8 Specs and Features
This is a latest and full featured smart phone device with a cheap price so you can enjoy a good gadget in low cost, and this device is so much famous in the region of India.
Display features and specs: Its screen size is 5.0 inches and it has a high quality touch screen and its resolution is 1280×720 pixels.
About Lava Iris X8 Camera: It has 8 mega pixels rear camera and 2 mega pixels front cam, rear camera comes with a powerful LED flash light, so you can enjoy high quality pictures in night and low light also.
Hardware: It has Octa core processor with 1.4 Ghz speed that is made by mediate company, and the ram is 2 GB of this android smart phone device, it has 16 GB its own internal storage and you can also expand it with any Micro-SD memory card, Micro-SD expand limit is up to 32GB only.
Connectivity: It has approximately all connectivity options of the year like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM radio, Dual (2) sim connections, 3G connectivity etc, but one thing is bad in this mobile that it does not support 4G / LTE.
Available Sensors: Proximity sensor, ambient light, accelerometer, gyroscope etc.
General Facts: It was released in February 2015 and its weight is just 160 grams and its dimension is 143.40 x 70.90 x 8.60 millimeters. Its battery is not removable and it is launched with 2 colors, White and Black only, so you don’t have much choice in color for this device.
Read Warning before Rooting, after rooting your Lava Iris X8 your phone’s official warranty will be void and you can also get any problem or fault in your mobile, so AndroidRoot.xyz is not responsible for any kind of problem or bricked device during the procedure of Lava Iris X8 root or after this process, so just do it at your own risk, will just guide you the method nothing else.
Requirements to Root Lava Iris X8
- First of all just charge your handset’s battery up to 70 percent, if the battery is low of the mobile and process stops because of low battery shut down then your device may bricked, so keep remember this first step and do not play with this step.
- Take full backup of your device data like contacts, images, galleries, messages or any other important thing that you have in your android gadget.
- Now just enable the unknown sources installation in your smart mobile to install a rooting application in it, if you don’t know that how to do it then just follow the simple instruction below!
Go to Setting> Security> Device Administration> and tick the > unknown source option.
Now you can install apps directly on your Lava Iris X8 without Google play store or internet connectivity.
- Install Lava USB drivers on your windows computer, you can download these drivers from the web easily.
How to Root Lava Iris X8 through King Root
Now we are going to share the simple and easy steps for rooting the gadget easily, so just follow these instructions and enjoy rooted device.
- First of all download the King Root application APK file to your computer. > Download King Root Apk
- Now just connect your Lava Iris X8 android smart phone device with your windows computer and move the APK file to the memory of your mobile storage and disconnect your device from your windows computer.
- Now just install that file to your mobile phone by going file manager, and after installation just open that application “King Root”.
- Now here in the King Root app you will watch a big “Root” button, just tap on it and the rooting process will be started and it will take 5 to 10 minutes for the process, after process completion you will see a message “Root succeeded” that means you have rooted your device successfully so just restart your Lava Iris X8 android smart phone device.
So guys, how was it? Did you like this simple and easy process of rooting the Lava Iris X8? Now you can uninstall all application from it, and you can update it to any custom rom, and you can install any rooting required application also. If you have any doubt then you can install any root checker application to check rooting status of your smart phone, it will confirm that your device is rooted or un-rooted.
Read also: How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Guys, if you have any problem then you can ask your questions in comments below! AndroidRoot.Xyz’s team will reply your comments as soon as we can.