How to Root LG Optimus F7, if you are looking for the method that how to root your mobile then you are in the right page here I am given a very easy steps that will make you able to root your LG Optimus F7 very easily, the advantage of rooting your mobile as you will be able to unlock all of the feature of your LG Optimus F7 smartphone.
LG Optimus F7 Spec and Features
This mobile is first announced in February 2013, and officially released in june 2013, the LG Optimus F7 is the latest release from their mobile type. The smart phone’s design is also same look like LG Optimus F5. This mobile is look bigger then LG Optimus F5. It has 4.7 inches’ width and a resolution of 720 X 1280 pixel. This phone is qualified Dual Core Processor which has a speed of 1.5GHz and a 2GB of RAM with 8 Megapixel camera. There is also front camera, which allow you to make a video calls.
In this post I am going to provide a guide line about how to root your LG Optimus F7, for that purpose you should to download app in your device called Framaroot App. In this guide you will be not use your computer nor your laptop, you will be do this procedure in your mobile, you will be do this operation by your own risk.
Prerequisites to Root
You should to note some important instructions this is very important because if you did not follow this instruction may be your device will be damaged so keep follow this guide very carefully.
- Make sure that your battery level is upto 60%, because if in the middle of process your mobile shutdown because of battery low may be I will bring a damage in your mobile. So keep your battery 60% or higher then 60%.
- Now go to setting>security > click on Device Administration>Unknown sources to enable the installation of 3 party Apps in your android smart phone device.
- Here I given a link for you Framaroot App use this link download the App and install in your smartphone.
Method to root LG Optimus F7
- Open the Framaroot App which is already installed in your mobile phone,
- When you Framaroot App you will be see Aragorn and Gandalf options. Just click on Gandalf option.
- Now wait for a couple of moment now you will be see Framaroot success message.
- Now just reboot your LG Optimus F7.
- Now just check your smart phone if there is SuperSu app exist in your device it’s means you have successfully rooted your device or download any root checker from the play store and check it out.
Now you just rooted your LG Optimus F7 without using PC or Laptop using this guide, now enjoy all the features of LG Optimus F7. So keep visiting our web site good luck bye.