Today in this post you will know that how to root Oppo find5 mini android smart phone mobile with the easiest way without computer, so guys, to get the rooting access for this phone you have no need any computer or laptop, we always try to tell you the easy ways for rooting your devices.
Oppo Find 5 is a very good smart phone in medium price range, it has large 5 inches display and good screen resolution, it comes with 1.5 GHZ fast processor with 2 GB ram, so you can enjoy a high speed experience on this device and its internal storage is 16 GB and you can’t upgrade its memory because it does not has the memory card option.
Its camera result is also good it has 13 mega pixels but front cam is just 1.9 mega pixels, its operating system is android 4.2. it has just single sim option so if you are a dual sim users then this device is not for you.
So guys now we come on the topic of the post, now we are going to tell you that how to root Oppo find 5 mini android smart phone without PC / computer.
After getting root access you can install custom recoveries and custom updates on your smart phone, you can also remove the pre-installed applications and you can run all those apps also those require the rooting access to run.
Read before Start: after getting root access your Oppo find 5 mini’s warranty will be void and if you get any problem or bricked devices after or during root process, so do it on your own responsibility.
Requirements to Root Oppo Find 5 Mini
- As I always say that first of all you should take a full backup of your device’s data like contacts, videos, pictures etc, this is not a data loss process but I will suggest that take a backup before starting.
- Charge your smart phone up to 100%, but 60 to 70 percent is necessary.
- Enable unknown sources installation on your device, if you don’t know how to do it then follow the short instruction below!
Go to setting > Security > find the ‘Unknown Sources’ and grant permission to it.
After completing all these requirements just follow the below tutorial of rooting.
How to Root Oppo Find 5 Mini
- First of all you have need to download an application to get rooting access on your device, so just download the following APK (android application) and install it on your smart phone.
Download FramaRoot APK
- Now open this installed application ‘FramaRoot’
- Now select the ‘Install SuperUser’ and below tap on ‘Bromir’ and the rooting process will start.
- After a short time you will see a success message on your device ‘Success, SuperUser Installed, You have to Reboot your Device’.
- Now just Reboot your Oppo Find 5 Mini smart phone device and That’s it.
So guys this was the simple procedure of rooting this android smart phone mobile, you can see a new app ‘super user’ in your device, that is conforming that your device has been rooted successfully, but if you want to check and confirm from any other app then you can install SuperSU application from Google Play Store. If you have any question or problem please ask us through comments, if you like this post please share it on your social network, thank you for visiting androidroot.xyz.