Here in this tutorial post you can know that how you can root your Oppo Find 7 smart phone gadget, so if you are looking for this tutorial then you are at right place.
Oppo is a Chinese smart phone company and they are selling their latest gadgets in all over the world, now this company is competing to the biggest mobile companies like Huawei, Motorolla etc.
Oppo find 7 is the latest and best selling smart phone of this company and here we will guide you to root this device and we are also going to tell you complete features and specifications of it. It was released in March 2014 and it has very good battery capacity and timing, it has big display screen and also has very high speed processor and ram. Its camera has very good result and high resolution.
Oppo Find 7 Features & Specifications
General information: this smart phone was released in the March 2014, and it has 3000 MAH battery but it is not removable, and SAR value is not available.
Display & Screen Size: It has large display screen of 5.50 inches, and it’s a touch screen. Resolution of find 7 is 1440×2560 pixels; pixel per inch (PPI) rate is 538.
Hardware Information: this model has high speed processor and Ram, its processor is 2.5 ghz quad-core that’s made by Qualcomm, and the ram is 3 GB that is very good to play high quality games and large applications of android. Its internal storage is 32 GB, and you can expand its memory storage by inserting a SD memory card in this device, you can expand its memory up to 128 GB.
Camera: It comes with 13 mega pixels smart back camera with powerful LED flash light, and the front camera of this phone is 5 mega pixels that will give you a good picture quality and result for selfies.
Software / Operating system: It is coming with Android operating system with version 4.3 and the default skin of this android system is color OS 1.2.
Connectivity options: it has wide range of connectivity features and options like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, head phones (3.5mm), but it has only 1 SIM connectivity option that is micro SIM, so if you are a user of dual connection mobile phone then this smart phone is not a good choice for you. The best thing of this device is this that it supports 3G and 4G both internet connections so you can enjoy a high speed internet on this Oppo find 7 gadget.
Sensors Info: It has many latest sensors like Compass, magneto-meter, proximity sensor, accelerometer sensor, ambient light etc.
Oppo Find 7 Rooting Instructions
- Take a full backup of your device to start this rooting process, specially the data from internal storage of the phone, like contacts, text messages, call logs, market applications or paid apps, videos, pictures and audios etc.
You can use any free android application to do this task with ease like backup buddy, Restore Backup etc.
- You have need a windows computer USB cable and the Oppo find 7 to perform this rooting task.
- Before start Root processes just enable the USB debugging to disable the security protection temporarily, if you don’t know how to enable USB debugging then just follow this short instruction.
Go to Menu > Setting > Developer Options > and find the USB debugging option and tap it to disable it and after that confirm the disable feature.
- Charge your smart phone up to 80% because if you have low battery and your phone shut down during the process then your device can get brick up. So always charge your phone’s battery fully before starting any root or update process.
“This tutorial is just for Oppo find 7 X9006 and X9007 only, so do not apply these instructions on any other or similar phone. AndroidRoot.Xyz is not responsible for any kind of issue / problem / data loss or bricked device during this process or after this root process.”
How to Root Oppo Find 7 Easily
- So guys first of all download this root file and root fix file from these links on your windows computer.
- Now move these files on your computer’s desktop and do not unzip these files.
- Now connect your smart phone with your computer through a USB cable and transfer the downloaded files in your Oppo find 7 android smart phone.
- Now reboot your device into recovery mode.
- Now flash these files to your phone.
- If you see a noticing issue then go back in recovery mode and select “wipe data factory reset, wipe cache partition” also.
- Now just reboot your find 7 device.
Congratulations! You have successfully rooted the Oppo find 7 mobile with this simple and short process, now you can install a custom recovery also and you can update the custom rom of your device like AOKP, CM 11 etc. If you have any issue or any problem leave your comments below, we will answer you soon and try to solve your issues as soon as possible.