Hello guys, in this tutorial post we are going to tell you that how you can easily root your Samsung Galaxy A3 (A300Y, A300H, A300, SM-A300 and all variants) and in this method you will use your computer and a USB data cable and in the 2nd part of this rooting tutorial post we will also teach you that how to root Samsung galaxy A3 without computer, PC or laptop and in our next post we are going to write about rooting tutorial without losing or voiding your smart phone’s warranty. So guys if you want to start rooting process of that smart phone running on android 5.0.2 then just follow the instructions below!
Before starting this process I want to tell you about this handset’s detailed specifications, features, reviews price etc.
Samsung Galaxy A300 Specs and Features
Samsung galaxy A3 Release Date – When it was released?
This cheap priced but full featured phone was released in the November 2014, release date may be vary for some countries, but it is exact for UK and USA.
General information about this smart phone: This beautiful handset comes with touch screen and its Dimensions is 130.10 x 65.50 x 6.90 and its weight it 110 grams only, its battery capacity is 1900 MAH but you cannot remove its battery because there is no option to remove its battery, company launched this model in three colors White, Blue and Golden.
Display Features of this famous 2016’s smart phone: it has 4.5 inches touch screen with a great resolution of 540×960 pixels, and the touch performance is very good of this android mobile.
Hardware Specification and Features of A300: Its processor is 1.2 GHZ that is quad core and the ram is 1 GB so this combination is great to enjoy a high speed android system, games, application and internet browsing. It comes with 16 GB internal storage and you can increase the memory / disk space of phone any time by inserting a MicroSD memory stick / card in your mobile, and you can expand the memory of your Samsung galaxy smart model up to 64 GB.
Details about Camera of A3 SM-A300H: its rear camera is 8 mega pixels and you know the quality of Samsung galaxy series camera results, it also has a powerful led flash light that works with or without camera. Its front camera is 5 mega pixels that is far enough to take HD selfies of your personal moments.
Operating System / Software: It comes with Android operating system and the version of the software is Android 4.4.
Connectivity options of this phone: This galaxy model has many connectivity options and I am describing all here in this paragraph, first of all most important connectivity option Wi-Fi is available in it, GPS, Bluetooth and NFC is also in it, FM Radio facility is also avail in this beautiful mobile phone, and you can use 2 mobile sims connections in this smart phone. It supports 3G, GSM but it can’t support 4G or LTE so if you are a user of 4G or LTE internet then this gadget is not for you.
Wide Range of Sensors: Company released this smart gadget with many sensors those will help you a lot for many features like compass, Proximity sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer etc.
Requirements to root Samsung Galaxy A3
- Your smart phone should have 60 to 70 percent of charged battery level.
- Install Samsung Galaxy USB drivers on your windows computer before starting this process.
- Download Root files to your windows computer, you can follow this link to find the how to root Samsung galaxy
Read the Warning before Rooting
- This tutorial and process is just for Samsung Galaxy A3 that has android 4.4 version only, if your device has any other android version then do not follow the instruction of this page.
- In this process your data will not lose but if you lose your data then AndroidRoot.xyz and its team is not responsible, and if your device get bricked or damage during this rooting process or after this process we are not responsible for ant loss, so just do it at your own risk only.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300
- So guys to start the process first of all shut down your device, and boot your smart phone into download mode, if you don’t know that how to boot your device into download mode then just follow the short instruction below!
Hold press Home + Volume Down + Power keys at the same time for 7 to 8 seconds, download mode will be activated (if you see any warning message in this mode then just press volume up button it will be skipped).
- Now extract the downloaded files folder to your desktop and open the Odin file from this folder, you will see an application on your computer now just connect your A3 android smart phone device with your computer through a USB cable, after connecting your device with your computer you will see a message in the Odin application “Added” that means you’re smart phone is connected successfully with your windows computer.
- Now just click on “PDA Files” in the application and just browse the “CF-Auto-Root.tar” file from the downloaded and extracted folder.
- Now just click on the start button in the Odin application tool and just wait for a short time, it will start the rooting process on your A3 device and it will be finished in just 30 to 0 seconds only, and your smart phone will reboot automatically and after successful operation you will see a green light in the Odin rooting tool that is indicating that rooting process has been successfully finished.
- Now just disconnect your phone from your windows computer and your device is now has full root access and rights, so now you can do more with your A3 phone.
So guys you have rooted your mobile easily with the help of our tutorial if you have any doubt about rooting access then you can install any root checker free application from the Google Play Store in free of cost and you can confirm the root access of your device with that free application, you can follow this link to download free root checker application, If you liked this tutorial or it is helpful for your then please share this page or website with your social friends.