In this post we are going to tell you that how to root Xiaomi Mi 3 android smart phone without PC or computer with the help of towel root application tool. This new Chinese mobile phone company is going much famous day by day and we have received many requests to publish the rooting process of this mobile phone model, so today we are posting tutorial about the rooting of Xiaomi Mi 3 android smart phone.
Xiaomi Mi3 Specs and Features
This is a best quality mobile phone and selling in cheap price therefore people are liking and buying this company’s smart phones, this gadget was released in the year of 2013, with 145 grams weight and metallic grey color.
Hardware Specifications: it comes with a fast processor of 2.3 GHZ quad-core and 2 GB ram, and the internal storage is 16 GB of this Xiaomi Mi 3 smart phone, but you can’t expand its memory because it does not have the memory card option.
Display Features of Xiaomi Mi 3: it has 5 inches large display with 1080×1920 full HD resolutions, and the PPI (pixel per inch) rate is 441 of this android smart phone.
Camera: it has 13 mega pixels rare camera also having the powerful flash light but its front cam is just 2 mega pixel that is not much good to take selfie pictures of you.
“AndroidRoot.xyz is not responsible for any kind of fault, problem, damage, data loss or bricked device during or after this Xiaomi Mi 3 root process, please do it at your own risk.”
Requirements to Root Xiaomi Mi 3
- First of all take a complete backup of your application, contacts, images, galleries and text messages, you can use a free backup application for this purpose that you can download from Google play store, to get this app you can search ‘backup apps’ in Google play store.
- If you are using antivirus on your smart phone, please do it off.
- Charge your mobile phone’s battery fully, or at least 70 percent.
- Enable the unknown sources installation from the setting > security or your android smart phone device.
- Download Towel Root application directly to your mobile phone, Download Towel Root App.
How to Root Xiaomi Mi 3 without Computer
- First of all install the downloaded Towel Root apk to your android smart phone and open it on your device.
If you see a message that “this application is harm for your Xiaomi Mi 3 mobile phone then just ignore this message”.
- Now in this TowelRoot application rooting tool you will sell a button “Make it Ra1n” just tap on this button.
- Rooting process will be started and it will be finished in a short time, and after completing the process it will be rebooted automatically.
After reboot completed your device Xiaomi Mi 3 is rooted successfully, please check and conform by any 3rd party root checker application you can also download the root checker application through Google play store.
If you have any problem in this process then please leave your comments below we will answer it as soon as we can.