Xiaomi Mi5 is a very stylish and remarkable handset of android smart phones which especially made for those people across the globe who want to have top android mobile phone. This Xiaomi Mi5 is the latest edition and comes with top, original, safe and useful features.
Here we are sharing the internal information for those people who are unaware of it. Xiaomi Mi5 has 6.0.1 Android Marshmallow operating system and 5.15 inches IPS LCD Touch Screen. It has 4 GB RAM and 1.8 GHz Quad-core processor. 4GB RAM is a high RAM is very attractive because the speed of this Xiaomi Mi5 will be very fast in using apps, games, internet, videos and everything.
If you feel something wrong in your device you can root it personally and fix the problem. Many people have learnt the method to root their device personally but those people who don’t know how to root Xiaomi Mi5 can get help and learn the method of rooting Xiaomi Mi5 step by step Via Framaroot.
Everything has its advantages and disadvantages so think before starting the procedure of rooting Xiaomi Mi5. This process will null the warranty of Xiaomi Mi5 and if you don’t want to null the warranty then don’t start this procedure. If you want to go forward and complete this procedure then go ahead.
Basic Requirements to Root Xiaomi Mi5:
- First you must fulfill your device charging 100 percent or 70% to start this process because low battery is not enough to finish this process and root your device. It will be better to fully charge your device before starting this step.
- After that make it sure that all antivirus apps in your Xiaomi Mi5 are turned off and closed; because this type of applications always interrupt our procedure.
- Our Method of step by step guide to root Xiaomi Mi5 is 100 percent safe for your device data including (Videos, Images and Documents) but it will be more effective to keep your data backup first.
- Before installing anything in your device you have to enable the USB Debugging Mode. If you don’t know how to enable this option so here is the shortcut way (Settings> Developer Options> USB Debugging). Remember every smart phones has different changes in the setting if you don’t have this setting mentioned above then follow this given step (Settings> About Phone> Build Number) just click 5 to 7 times on Build Number to enable USB Debugging.
Step by Step Method to Root Xiaomi Mi5
- Now we are getting start but first you have to download Framaroot app in your device Xiaomi Mi5. When you successfully download this app then install it and open it to go forward.
- The next step is after opening the app Framaroot; when you start this app your screen will appear written on the top (Select an Action to Execute after root). Below this sentence you will have a list of options you have to just choose (Install SuperSU). When you select this option it will bring another option just choose (Boromir) and click on it.
- The rooting process is started and it will take some time so don’t reboot or turn off your Xiaomi Mi5 until complete the process. When it done the process and root your device successfully it will give the massage (Success. Superuser and SU binary installed). After that now you can reboot your device Xiaomi Mi5 to complete remaining procedure during reboot.
- Now you can also check your device is it rooted or not by installing Root Checker.